Hello!

FolkishFreya

Hello!

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu May 19, 2022 3:10 am

Good to be here to support this worthy group of people.
I'm new so I have much to learn. Thank you Chairman William for having me here. I really enjoy the radio program on natall.com and listen to it often. My favorite episodes are of Dr. Pierce himself. My hope is to gain enough knowledge to help like minded ones to cross over and become more racially aware and support our efforts. Our people are in trouble and we must help worthy ones to see whats REALLY going on.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello!

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 19, 2022 11:15 pm

Welcome! We're here to assist you in your self-educational efforts that can then in turn be used to help those Whites who want to contribute to Our Cause. One of the first places is at the www.natall.com website in the "about" section. There's the "What is the National Alliance" tract (also available in a glossy hardcopy in case you wanted to share it with friends or family), the "What We Believe" which is beautifully done, and the "Join Us" www.natall.com/join-us section which puts those sincere and serious Whites on the path to getting themselves into the action. All three are great beginnings and when you're introducing us to other worthy Whites, these three documents explain us pretty well.

Chances may be that you've already seen these documents, and want the more in-depth material. Let me introduce you to our life-philosophy (or religion as some call it, both are interchangeable really) to see things from an eternal perspective. The real meat and potatoes are here, my friend. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ This is truly Dr. Pierce at his finest and we take this life-philosophy very seriously.

As noted earlier, we're here to help with questions or consciousness raising as we're building our Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 20, 2022 8:20 pm

FolkishFryea wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 3:10 am
Good to be here to support this worthy group of people.
I'm new so I have much to learn. Thank you Chairman William for having me here...
You are quite welcome, FF. We look forward to your presence on WB and hope it will lead you to join our Alliance eventually.

Please tell us more about yourself, your situation and how you found us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat May 21, 2022 5:33 pm

I am in my 30's and my background is Scottish Irish Sardinian and German. I'm 3rd generation American and most of my family are very (dare I say) liberal. I grew up in California and still reside here. I had a pretty normal childhood. In my teenage years I became pretty strong minded and aware of race but I was not involved in any groups. I had strong views about race but didn't know how or were to channel them. *for the reason being our race isn't taught to have an identity and if we do it's bad or selfish or inappropriate* so I still had views & beliefs but put them on the back burner (so to speak). I listened to white power music and just let life take its course. I went to college for 2 years and studied Park Management, I have a love for nature and the outdoors. I have a deep sense of justice and longing for a system that is set straight (because we all know this one is jacked up beyond belief or repair). How did I find this group? My boyfriend,who is an active member actually told me about the NA and I read nearly everything on the website already. I listen to the radio station at work on my earbuds nearly everyday. I find most of the discussions are things I've long believed in but the only difference now is I have the facts. There is much to take in and learn so that's why I'm here. To observe and take in facts. It is a goal of mine to join the National Alliance, but everything takes time. Thank you for the warm welcomes and I appreciate the information sent my way.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 23, 2022 5:59 pm

FolkishFryea wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 5:33 pm
I'm in my 30's and my background is Scottish Irish Sardinian and German. I'm 3rd generation American and most of my family are very (dare I say) liberal. I grew up in California and still reside here. I had a pretty normal childhood. In my teenage years I became pretty strong minded and aware of race but I was not involved in any groups. I had strong views about race but didn't know how or were to channel them. *for the reason being our race isn't taught to have an identity and if we do it's bad or selfish or inappropriate* so I still had views & beliefs but put them on the back burner (so to speak). I listened to white power music and just let life take its course. I went to college for 2 years and studied Park Management, I have a love for nature and the outdoors. I have a deep sense of justice and longing for a system that is set straight (because we all know this one is jacked up beyond belief or repair). How did I find this group? My boyfriend actually told me about the NA and I read nearly everything on the website already. I listen to the radio station at work on my earbuds nearly everyday. I find most of the discussions are things I've long believed in but the only difference now is I have the facts. There is much to take in and learn so that's why I'm here. To observe and take in facts. It is a goal of mine to join the National Alliance, but everything takes time. Thank you for the warm welcomes and I appreciate the information sent my way.
Your story is typical of so many other formerly alienated Whites, Freya. It sounds like you are already "one of us." Hopefully you and your astute boyfriend will join our Alliance. Take your time.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ