Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

Thomas S NJ

Re: Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm

While Lysander Spooner is a dubious teacher to say the least he did have one argument against this fascination with the “constitutional republic” I find particularly apropos to our cause:

The constitution was either responsible for the present state of the republic, or was powerless to stop it.
H0195

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 26, 2022 12:55 am

Will said:
I can’t blame Dr. Dalton for allowing his work to be exposed on Unz’s site when he gets a 25:1 response to it there, compared to here on NV.
It's each member's responsibility to help expand our reader (and by extension, commenter) base by distributing materials with our websites addresses on them.
Print and distribute to grow our influence
Print and distribute to grow our influence
Most endangered species sticker.png (643.89 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat May 28, 2022 8:50 am

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:49 pm
While Lysander Spooner is a dubious teacher to say the least he did have one argument against this fascination with the “constitutional republic” I find particularly apropos to our cause:

The constitution was either responsible for the present state of the republic, or was powerless to stop it.
I take no position on a Constitutional republic--neither for nor against--I was merely stating facts. The system of government in America under which we (apparently) live is a Constitutional republic--or, at one time it was. A Constitutional republic is the system of government ordained by our brilliant Founding Fathers. That is factual.

I would expect nothing less from Lysander Spooner: an avowed Abolitionist; a self-avowed anarchist; a sometimes overzealous friend of the ignorant, indolent negro species; and one who detested much about the Founding Fathers and just about all things American.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sat May 28, 2022 11:17 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:17 am
RCavallius wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 am
In my personal opinion, this country was never close to being perfect. The founders held a number of problematic political ideas and Americans were never given an ideological foundation for their racial views. By the 1800s, the weaknesses inherent in this system were already becoming apparent. It was Adolf Hitler who created the beginnings of a truly great nation - although, obviously, the Reich would never have been "perfect."
That is why I simply left it as, "during my lifetime, America was a pretty darn good nation." People older than me have made claims that America was, once-upon-a-time, "perfect"; while I've always doubted their claims I did not challenge them simply because of the old adage: "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." It is a person's right to hold unrealistic grandiose beliefs about America, regardless of how I view the nation.

The Founding Fathers, while brilliant men in their own right, nevertheless failed in a few areas during the creation of this new nation, America. I've always argued that the two most glaring examples of where the Founding Fathers did not exercise strong political oversight were: 1.) they placed far too much authority and power in the Office of the Presidency; and 2.) they did not solve the rather obvious "negro problem" before continuing with the authoring of the Constitution.

As for problem #1, no man, however "great" he might be, should singularly have almost unfettered control over the entire Executive branch of government. Additionally, there is absolutely no reason for any man (or, perhaps at some time in the future, a woman) to live in a luxurious, stately mansion--the massive, glorious, magnificent White House--surrounded by hired help who waits on his every need. The image projected by having the President and his wife reside in the White House is that he is the equal of a "king" in the very England from which the Founding Father s fled. In America's supposed system of government, a Constitutional Republic, the President should have been relegated to the stature of a common man--not of a "king" who lords over the whole of America. Look now at how much wasted time, effort, "money," and power is foolishly injected into electing a President. The current way in which a President is elected in America is entirely antithetical to a system of government that claims to be a "Constitutional Republic."

As for problem #2, the Founding Fathers were well-aware of the fact that the indolent, shiftless negro was a vastly inferior being as compared to the White man. They must have known that as time progressed, the negro, if not kept under full control, would eventually revert to its primitive, primordial jungle ways. They must also have known that as the negro species multiplied and grew it would only compound the problem--and that does not even begin to take into account the problem of eventual miscegenation. And being the brilliant men they were, the Founding Fathers must have also at least given more than a passing thought to the fact that nothing good would ever result from keeping the inferior negro species domiciled in America. They knew well that no nation has ever survived the ravages of multiculturalism.

When the Founding Fathers penned the phrase "all men are created equal," they should have either emphasized that the phrase itself referred ONLY to all White European men, or they should have somehow clarified that the phrase did not, in fact, refer to the negro. The problem of the phrase "all men are created equal" has been used as a battering ram by today's social engineers, jew-controlled media, social justice warriors, and other enemies of the pro-White forces to shove rampant multiculturalism and race-mixing down our throats, to our detriment, and almost to our demise.

Finally, in retrospect, since it is accepted doctrine that the Founding Fathers did not really support slavery, the period of time during which the new nation, America, was being created would have been the ideal time to repatriate the negro to its real homeland, sub-Saharan Africa.

Of course, that did not happen. As a result, look around at the massive, uncontrollable problem the negro has caused, causes now, and will forever more cause we White people in America--at least until the New Red Terror (i.e., the corrupt, despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan) collapses from its own top-heavy corruption and massive failures; or until we White people--at least we racially-conscious White people--are entirely divorced from the evil American empire because we are living in a pure, wholly-White nation/Ethnostate.
I would argue that the problems with the Founders go far deeper than that, all the way down to their fundamental philosophy. America's fate was sealed from the moment the founding documents were signed. The Founders were all about liberty instead of discipline, the pursuit of happiness instead of greatness. They believed that the government's primary purpose was to promote and protect the ease and comfort of the people, to allow them to do essentially whatever they please so long as it is not directly preventing the happiness of someone else. They talked all the time about honoring the will of the people, as if the whims and fancies of the masses are something to be honored.

If this philosophy was applied to the parenting of their children, I imagine they'd be the uninvolved and permissive kind of parents who just give the kids whatever they want and only get directly involved in their lives when absolutely necessary, and I'm sure we all know how the kids of those kinds of parents turn out. It certainly explains a lot about the selfish mindset and lack of discipline seen in the vast majority of Americans. The problem now is much worse than it was initially, of course, but the Founders put us on this trajectory, and it has simply progressed from there.

To some extent their failures are forgivable, as they did not have access to the wealth of information that we do now, but that does not change the fact that their philosophy is and always was the fundamental problem with America. This is why we need a New Order, and that is of course what the Alliance is building.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sat May 28, 2022 11:38 pm

I want to offer a completely different perspective on this topic. I could be wrong, right or in between ;-)

Many of the Founders were Masons.

All Presidents except one are all related to each other & connected to a specific Jewish bloodline.

The Star is connected to the Jews. The Soviet Union Star, the Chinese CCP Star, the Star of David, the Red Star / Shield of the Rothschild, etc.

America was and is a colony for the Jews, even from the beginning. Maybe the Mayflower was part of it or this happened shortly after the landing of the Mayflower Pilgrims and the first towns / colonies were established.

The American Indians dealt with Jewish traders and they often had bad experiences and they also encountered ethnic European traders. However, the Indian cannot tell the difference between who is who and still believe today that it was our People who shafted them instead of the Jew and Jewish run American Governments.

It's entirely possible that our earlier Ancestors tried to take / free America for themselves from the Jews, succeeded and then fell into another trap aka financial & war(s) and got put back under the Jewish boot. Like for example, we are told that the American Revolution was because of wanting to have total freedom from the (occupied) Jewish "English" Monarchy as well as taxes. But look at us today, we are taxed for literally everything, and soon to be taxed for our very existence aka carbon tax.

The North were owned by Jews with all their factories and industry. The South - their plantations with all the crops and the Negro crop.

It seems like the Jew is literally everywhere in America from the beginning to today. Overt and subtle - back and forth, depending on their current agenda and interest.

I mean think about it....

England and France as well as majority of Europa was already under Jewish occupation & enslavement for hundreds of years and much longer. Dutch West / East Indies companies were most definitely Jewish. Piracy was heavily Jewish, etc.

So by the time the Mayflower and the subsequent 13 colonies were established...why would we delude (maybe too strong of a word....) ourselves in thinking that our People were actually free and/or even had the independent finances to establish a free colony / nation AND be utterly free of the Jews?

Our ethnic European Monarchies were killed off a long time ago. I'm not talking about the Tsar Romanov. The Jews are name & identity stealers.

We all know that the Jew cannot create civilization on their own. So who do they want to build an "American civilization" while reaping the profits off the sweat, toil and more of our People. And how would they be able to pull off the conquest of the world?

Now, they do not need us anymore. The Jew now openly claims America & Europa for themselves - after they've already got the majority of the world conquered and enslaved.

There are 50 Stars on the American Flag. Red, White and Blue are Masonic colors.

Now, they don't need us, ethnic Europeans, anymore because they have more than plenty of brown, yellow and black slaves worldwide that will NOT fight for their freedom. Along with technology, AI, and the "trained", obedient and submissive Asians (Asian Indians and Japanese / Chinese) to manage their tech for them. Note that I didn't mention red Indians, because the Jews want all the reservation lands cleared and used for themselves as these lands are most definitely resource rich under the surface. Canada recently forcibly vaccinated all the red Indians and the majority, if not all the American Indians who have survived the last year or 2 (as there has been a high rate of death on the reservations) in America have been vaccinated.

I would also point out the same was done to Samoa when there was the "measles" epidemic going on there a couple of years ago and Samoa passed the law to have Samoans vaccinated for everything from birth to death and ofc, the covid vaccine when that came out, because China wants Samoa for themselves and Samoa is in deep debt to China that is most definitely NOT payable. They didn't want any issues from the people when they take total possession of the island. Samoans have also suffered a high rate of death in the community - so it makes me think that there was a certain "Asiatic DNA" target in the vaccine - be it the flu jab and/or covid vaccine or something akin to that.

Any type of bioweapon "disease" or "outbreak" can be attributed to the Jews every single time. Especially when they want to have something specific happen.

Anyways, I am inclined to think that the Jews allowed America to develop the way it did because they knew that a "free" people would be much more innovative and creative to get them to the AI / technological age because they still had some ancient advanced tech that they stole and needed to reverse engineer and/or copy from the original Ancient Civilization that existed pre-Flood / pre-catalysmic age.

But they couldn't have us be too "free" - aka super strong, healthy and independent which would then be uncontrollable for them - so they started poisoning our People in America in all ways for many generations via the vaccines, modern "food" / modern "ag" practices, "organized religion" and so on.

Now, they're going all out before our People wake up and stand up.

One last thing to consider - the whole world didn't know who the Jew was when they were historically expelled from our countries but now, they have a much bigger stake - all or nothing - because now the whole world will know who they are and they will have no place to go, except maybe to Israel.

Your thoughts?

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun May 29, 2022 1:32 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:38 pm
I want to offer a completely different perspective on this topic. I could be wrong, right or in between ;-)

Many of the Founders were Masons.

All Presidents except one are all related to each other & connected to a specific Jewish bloodline.

The Star is connected to the Jews. The Soviet Union Star, the Chinese CCP Star, the Star of David, the Red Star / Shield of the Rothschild, etc.

America was and is a colony for the Jews, even from the beginning. Maybe the Mayflower was part of it or this happened shortly after the landing of the Mayflower Pilgrims and the first towns / colonies were established.

The American Indians dealt with Jewish traders and they often had bad experiences and they also encountered ethnic European traders. However, the Indian cannot tell the difference between who is who and still believe today that it was our People who shafted them instead of the Jew and Jewish run American Governments.

It's entirely possible that our earlier Ancestors tried to take / free America for themselves from the Jews, succeeded and then fell into another trap aka financial & war(s) and got put back under the Jewish boot. Like for example, we are told that the American Revolution was because of wanting to have total freedom from the (occupied) Jewish "English" Monarchy as well as taxes. But look at us today, we are taxed for literally everything, and soon to be taxed for our very existence aka carbon tax.

The North were owned by Jews with all their factories and industry. The South - their plantations with all the crops and the Negro crop.

It seems like the Jew is literally everywhere in America from the beginning to today. Overt and subtle - back and forth, depending on their current agenda and interest.

I mean think about it....

England and France as well as majority of Europa was already under Jewish occupation & enslavement for hundreds of years and much longer. Dutch West / East Indies companies were most definitely Jewish. Piracy was heavily Jewish, etc.

So by the time the Mayflower and the subsequent 13 colonies were established...why would we delude (maybe too strong of a word....) ourselves in thinking that our People were actually free and/or even had the independent finances to establish a free colony / nation AND be utterly free of the Jews?

Our ethnic European Monarchies were killed off a long time ago. I'm not talking about the Tsar Romanov. The Jews are name & identity stealers.

We all know that the Jew cannot create civilization on their own. So who do they want to build an "American civilization" while reaping the profits off the sweat, toil and more of our People. And how would they be able to pull off the conquest of the world?

Now, they do not need us anymore. The Jew now openly claims America & Europa for themselves - after they've already got the majority of the world conquered and enslaved.

There are 50 Stars on the American Flag. Red, White and Blue are Masonic colors.

Now, they don't need us, ethnic Europeans, anymore because they have more than plenty of brown, yellow and black slaves worldwide that will NOT fight for their freedom. Along with technology, AI, and the "trained", obedient and submissive Asians (Asian Indians and Japanese / Chinese) to manage their tech for them. Note that I didn't mention red Indians, because the Jews want all the reservation lands cleared and used for themselves as these lands are most definitely resource rich under the surface. Canada recently forcibly vaccinated all the red Indians and the majority, if not all the American Indians who have survived the last year or 2 (as there has been a high rate of death on the reservations) in America have been vaccinated.

I would also point out the same was done to Samoa when there was the "measles" epidemic going on there a couple of years ago and Samoa passed the law to have Samoans vaccinated for everything from birth to death and ofc, the covid vaccine when that came out, because China wants Samoa for themselves and Samoa is in deep debt to China that is most definitely NOT payable. They didn't want any issues from the people when they take total possession of the island. Samoans have also suffered a high rate of death in the community - so it makes me think that there was a certain "Asiatic DNA" target in the vaccine - be it the flu jab and/or covid vaccine or something akin to that.

Any type of bioweapon "disease" or "outbreak" can be attributed to the Jews every single time. Especially when they want to have something specific happen.

Anyways, I am inclined to think that the Jews allowed America to develop the way it did because they knew that a "free" people would be much more innovative and creative to get them to the AI / technological age because they still had some ancient advanced tech that they stole and needed to reverse engineer and/or copy from the original Ancient Civilization that existed pre-Flood / pre-catalysmic age.

But they couldn't have us be too "free" - aka super strong, healthy and independent which would then be uncontrollable for them - so they started poisoning our People in America in all ways for many generations via the vaccines, modern "food" / modern "ag" practices, "organized religion" and so on.

Now, they're going all out before our People wake up and stand up.

One last thing to consider - the whole world didn't know who the Jew was when they were historically expelled from our countries but now, they have a much bigger stake - all or nothing - because now the whole world will know who they are and they will have no place to go, except maybe to Israel.

Your thoughts?
I don't know if you have sources for all of these claims, certainly a lot of them are true, but in any case I think the way you are describing it is an oversimplification that makes the Jews sound like they are omnipotent gods who had America in the palm of their hand from day one. I would agree that their influence was always very present and dangerous here, as it has been all throughout the White world for a very long time, and they have certainly continued to gain the upper hand, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that every US leader even down to the designers of the American flags were all in on the Jewish conspiracy.

There were in fact many US presidents from the very beginning who openly opposed the private central banks and repeatedly tried to shut them down completely. The Bank of England forcing the colonies into debt slavery was even one of the main causes for the Revolutionary War, if not the primary reason, and many presidents since have openly opposed the Jewish bankers and private banks in general. Some of these presidents actually succeeded in shutting them down for a time, but many of those presidents were assassinated shortly after, and it was always a matter of time before the Jews found a way to reestablish themselves. This article from NV about the influence of Jewish bankers goes into a lot more depth about all this: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/al ... kers-wars/

The history of Jewish banking is of critical importance to understand. People usually focus on things like their control of the media, but the real source of their power is and always has been their obsession with currency control going all the way back to ancient times. There is that infamous quote from Mayer Amschel Rothschild: "Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws." Supposedly there is some debate on whether or not he actually said that, but it doesn't really matter, because it's absolutely accurate.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun May 29, 2022 5:56 am

I think you're a bit off the mark here, UncensoredDeutsch.
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 am

RCavallius wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 5:56 am
I think you're a bit off the mark here, UncensoredDeutsch.
A bit, at least. It was for good reason that Dr. Pierce in all of his wisdom and knowledge of Jews, never mentioned Masonry, bur focused on Jewish power -- particularly Jewish control of mass media, mass mind control; control of other facets such as the Jewed political process. foreign policy, and Wall Street, Madison Avenue, etc.

Though many of America's founding fathers were Masons, so what. None were Jews. Jewry has since had influence over Freemasonry, but so what? Masons control little compared to Jewry.

Who controls the vast news and entertainment industry? Masons? No.

See what Masons say about themselves and compare with what's out there about Jewry: https://beafreemason.org/masonic-life

While not all Masons are Shriners, all Shriners are Masons
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 pm

Thanks, SP, for your first hand experiences with Freemasonry.

We want to simply welcome WV to our forum and for joining our Alliance after he gave us such a nice introduction.

This thread shows just how far a discussion can get off-topic unnecessarily. If someone wants to talk about Freemasonry or how worthless the Constitution has become for protecting the posterity of our well-intentioned White Founding Fathers, there are more appropriate sections on WB for doing that.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun May 29, 2022 4:41 pm

Yes, thank you very much for joining us White_Vengeance. We are glad to have you. I just got a little distracted by all this talk about American history, but the Chairman is right; this conversation about the Founders and Freemasonry should really be taking place elsewhere. I apologize for contributing to the derailing of this topic.

Anyway, welcome!