Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon May 30, 2022 9:11 am

Riley wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:41 pm
Yes, thank you very much for joining us White_Vengeance. We are glad to have you. I just got a little distracted by all this talk about American history, but the Chairman is right; this conversation about the Founders and Freemasonry should really be taking place elsewhere. I apologize for contributing to the derailing of this topic.

Anyway, welcome!
Riley, thank you very much for the cordial welcome to both the National Alliance and the White Biocentrism Site. Yes, I had noticed that this thread had run aground from its original subject. I know all-too-well how bright, intelligent, educated White people can be very impassioned in their beliefs and thus unintentionally steer a thread in an unintended direction. Thanks again.
Yours in White racial pride and solidarity. White_Vengeance
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon May 30, 2022 5:50 pm

WV,

Sorry about the late reply - been having trouble with the WB server to be able to post/respond anywhere on WB and I apologize for going off topic as I also got caught up in the discussion myself.

Welcome to WB!

UD

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue May 31, 2022 8:01 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 5:50 pm
WV,

Sorry about the late reply - been having trouble with the WB server to be able to post/respond anywhere on WB and I apologize for going off topic as I also got caught up in the discussion myself.

Welcome to WB!

UD
UncensoredDeutsch,
Thank you. It's great to be a small part of an outstanding group of pro-White activists who are leading the charge to return our White race to the greatness bequeathed it by our forefathers and ancestors, and to build a community of the conscious--the very community envisioned and launched by our brilliant founder, Dr. William Pierce, but not quite completed during his amazing lifetime due his untimely death at much too early an age.
Yours in White race solidarity and strength.
White_Vengeance
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.