Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat May 14, 2022 8:23 pm

Hello Fellow National Alliance Members,

I've been involved with the White Nationalist movement for quite some time. In doing some deep soul-searching, I felt that my contributions to my White race simply did not measure up to my high personal standards. Therefore, after spending quite a bit of time reading about, and researching, the National Alliance I felt compelled to join. I knew that in order to work proactively for the preservation, support, advancement, and future of my White race it is my responsibility and a moral imperative to involve myself to the greatest degree possible, which can only be achieved by membership in this outstanding pro-White organization, the National Alliance, and by active participation in its collateral discussion board, White Biocentrism.

I mentioned that I've been involved in the White Nationalist movement for quite some time. During those years I've done extensive research into all facets of White Nationalism, and I've also written a bit. Since I am passionate about conducting research and writing, I hope to lend my skills to the National Alliance, which will hopefully contribute to this fine organization and its exceptional members achieving our goals of a free, independent, prosperous, healthy White-only community/nation.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Re: Greetings From The Appalachian Mountains In The Great Confederacy

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun May 15, 2022 2:02 am

Welcome White Vengeance. Please check out our forum rules, they're brief I promise you, so you become familiar with our standards.

Also, it's good to know you've decided to join us. It's my hope that Chairman Williams accepts your application approves your membership soon.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun May 22, 2022 1:47 pm

Thank you, Jim. Yes, I've read the Forum rules several times. As for becoming a fully-sanctioned member of the National Alliance, I am patiently awaiting my membership packet.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun May 22, 2022 2:47 pm

Hi W_V and welcome!

Glad to have you here. I look forward to some of the things you have to write in the future. :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 22, 2022 8:17 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:47 pm
Thank you, Jim. Yes, I've read the Forum rules several times. As for becoming a fully-sanctioned member of the National Alliance, I am patiently awaiting my membership packet.
Welcome to WB, and especially for joining our Alliance, WV.

I'm pretty sure I know which recent application is yours, but I haven't had the time yet to get our most recent batch of new members' packets in the mail. Please remain patient and you will receive yours soon. Thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue May 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:54 am
Welcome, WV, you'll find a wealth of information here on the WB forum. A few Alliance members and I were discussing the fact, as quoted on your signature, that far too many Whites remain on the sidelines out of selfishness or cowardice.
Yes, of course far too many Whites remain on the sidelines for various reasons, but the two greatest reasons are: selfishness and cowardice. The "selfishness" component is a result of not yet feeling uncomfortable or threatened by the rather obvious fact that the White race has been relegated to that of second-class citizenry in the very nation that our forefathers and ancestors discovered, founded, settled, cleared, built, improved, advanced, and even perfected (some would argue that at one time America was nearly perfect, but that predates my years in this nation). Since I am not old enough to recall a time when I'd call America "perfect," I'll simply leave it at this: At one time in my life America was a pretty darn good nation--but no longer.

The "cowardice" component is almost unilaterally the result of decades--and even centuries--of jew brainwashing. Although I refuse to give the diabolical zionist jews credit for much, if anything, they are masters in the art and science of brainwashing. Why, the jews have done such a great job of brainwashing the gullible White masses that most are now not only paranoid of the negroes and the other lesser races, but too cowardly to even discuss the serious problems afflicting the White race. Rarely do things as devastating as the wholesale collapse of a great race happen by accident; the downward spiraling of the great White race for the last seven decades (the decade of the 1960s through this decade, the 2020s) has been intentionally masterminded by the diabolical jews.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 am

In my personal opinion, this country was never close to being perfect. The founders held a number of problematic political ideas and Americans were never given an ideological foundation for their racial views. By the 1800s, the weaknesses inherent in this system were already becoming apparent. It was Adolf Hitler who created the beginnings of a truly great nation - although, obviously, the Reich would never have been "perfect."
H0216

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed May 25, 2022 8:17 am

RCavallius wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 am
In my personal opinion, this country was never close to being perfect. The founders held a number of problematic political ideas and Americans were never given an ideological foundation for their racial views. By the 1800s, the weaknesses inherent in this system were already becoming apparent. It was Adolf Hitler who created the beginnings of a truly great nation - although, obviously, the Reich would never have been "perfect."
That is why I simply left it as, "during my lifetime, America was a pretty darn good nation." People older than me have made claims that America was, once-upon-a-time, "perfect"; while I've always doubted their claims I did not challenge them simply because of the old adage: "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." It is a person's right to hold unrealistic grandiose beliefs about America, regardless of how I view the nation.

The Founding Fathers, while brilliant men in their own right, nevertheless failed in a few areas during the creation of this new nation, America. I've always argued that the two most glaring examples of where the Founding Fathers did not exercise strong political oversight were: 1.) they placed far too much authority and power in the Office of the Presidency; and 2.) they did not solve the rather obvious "negro problem" before continuing with the authoring of the Constitution.

As for problem #1, no man, however "great" he might be, should singularly have almost unfettered control over the entire Executive branch of government. Additionally, there is absolutely no reason for any man (or, perhaps at some time in the future, a woman) to live in a luxurious, stately mansion--the massive, glorious, magnificent White House--surrounded by hired help who waits on his every need. The image projected by having the President and his wife reside in the White House is that he is the equal of a "king" in the very England from which the Founding Father s fled. In America's supposed system of government, a Constitutional Republic, the President should have been relegated to the stature of a common man--not of a "king" who lords over the whole of America. Look now at how much wasted time, effort, "money," and power is foolishly injected into electing a President. The current way in which a President is elected in America is entirely antithetical to a system of government that claims to be a "Constitutional Republic."

As for problem #2, the Founding Fathers were well-aware of the fact that the indolent, shiftless negro was a vastly inferior being as compared to the White man. They must have known that as time progressed, the negro, if not kept under full control, would eventually revert to its primitive, primordial jungle ways. They must also have known that as the negro species multiplied and grew it would only compound the problem--and that does not even begin to take into account the problem of eventual miscegenation. And being the brilliant men they were, the Founding Fathers must have also at least given more than a passing thought to the fact that nothing good would ever result from keeping the inferior negro species domiciled in America. They knew well that no nation has ever survived the ravages of multiculturalism.

When the Founding Fathers penned the phrase "all men are created equal," they should have either emphasized that the phrase itself referred ONLY to all White European men, or they should have somehow clarified that the phrase did not, in fact, refer to the negro. The problem of the phrase "all men are created equal" has been used as a battering ram by today's social engineers, jew-controlled media, social justice warriors, and other enemies of the pro-White forces to shove rampant multiculturalism and race-mixing down our throats, to our detriment, and almost to our demise.

Finally, in retrospect, since it is accepted doctrine that the Founding Fathers did not really support slavery, the period of time during which the new nation, America, was being created would have been the ideal time to repatriate the negro to its real homeland, sub-Saharan Africa.

Of course, that did not happen. As a result, look around at the massive, uncontrollable problem the negro has caused, causes now, and will forever more cause we White people in America--at least until the New Red Terror (i.e., the corrupt, despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan) collapses from its own top-heavy corruption and massive failures; or until we White people--at least we racially-conscious White people--are entirely divorced from the evil American empire because we are living in a pure, wholly-White nation/Ethnostate.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 25, 2022 10:21 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:17 am
...[L]ook around at the massive, uncontrollable problem the negro has caused, causes now, and will forever more cause we White people in America--at least until the New Red Terror (i.e., the corrupt, despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan) collapses from its own top-heavy corruption and massive failures; or until we White people--at least we racially-conscious White people--are entirely divorced from the evil American empire because we are living in a pure, wholly-White nation/Ethnostate.
Very good, WV, but until more alleged "racially-conscious Whites" actually join the Alliance as you have, they are wasting their time supporting half-baked, controlled opposition groups like American Renaissance that won't address the JQ or the Unz Review, that is run by a Jew! NA must recruit more serious Whites and we must have much more funding if we are to eclipse the self-defeating also-rans that talk about a White ethnostate but can never achieve one. See the article and my comment made yesterday under it: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/ar ... mpromised/

Will W. Williams * National Alliance Chairman
24 May, 2022 2:36 pm
…Mr. Unz, for at least the last decade, has implicitly ingratiated himself into the White nationalist “movement” by presenting himself as anti-Jewish, and thus pro-White. His latest article reveals the charade. We are left with only one conclusion: that Mr. Unz is a gatekeeper, controlled opposition, a “steam valve,” an “expansion chamber,” lulling us into a false sense of complacency, of security in a First Amendment that has long since ceased to exist. By providing a forum for White nationalists to “expose” Jews, Unz allows us to believe that we are making progress, while in reality the Judeocracy gains more and more ground.
This cannot be emphasized enough. This multi-millionaire racial Jew, Ronald Keeva Unz, is not White, yet with his money and sophisticated Unz Review site he has attracted away a sizeable segment of White nationalists from the National Alliance and the works of NA’s Founder, William Pierce, that they need to be following. We are certainly not controlled opposition.

Dr. Thomas Dalton’s latest piece “The Jewish Hand in World War Three” was posted here on NV on 20 May. It is a phenomenal expose of the Jews who control Ukraine. It has received 7 comments, a couple that take issue with Dalton’s stand on the Russia/Ukraine conflict rather than applaud him for his research.

Now, compare this with the 212 comments under the same article by Dalton that appeared just two days earlier on the Jew Unz’s site. The number of comments under an article is a faulty measure of success but is nevertheless a measure when comparing these numbers under the same article on a Jew-run site compared to this Piercean site.

What is wrong with this picture? I have not read any of those so-called White nationalists’ comments on the Jew’s site, but recognize the problem.

Why has Unz himself faced essentially zero repression from Jewish berserkers, as have large numbers of White nationalists when they say things far tamer than Mr. Unz has? Why is his site’s e-commerce and Patreon still up and running? Why do the SPLC and ADL not run hit pieces and professional reputational scorched-earth campaigns against him? Why does he not live in fear, as many other dissidents do? Why does money work for donors to the site? Why is he never mentioned as an anti-Semitic bugaboo…

Very good questions. Controlled opposition is a very logical answer. Jews and Jew money control the opposition to our National Alliance.

What NA could accomplish with more financial support from our people? It wouldn’t matter that the goddamned Jews block our Websites, deplatform us, ban our books, deny our online customers the use of their credit cards and online financial services; lie about us in their controlled “news” media and on their “respected” online dictionary Wikipedia when folks search for ‘national alliance’. They have corrupted the political process and our justice system and are using those against us, with near impunity.

Keeva Unz does not suffer any of those problems by the hands of his fellow kinsmen because he leads their controlled opposition to us, leading half-awake, complacent Whites down a dead end path.

I can’t blame Dr. Dalton for allowing his work to be exposed on Unz’s site when he gets a 25:1 response to it there, compared to here on NV. Hopefully AR readers are purchasing his books:
Thomas Dalton – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 25, 2022 2:01 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:17 am
[N]o man, however "great" he might be, should singularly have almost unfettered control over the entire Executive branch of government. Additionally, there is absolutely no reason for any man (or, perhaps at some time in the future, a woman) to live in a luxurious, stately mansion--the massive, glorious, magnificent White House--surrounded by hired help who waits on his every need. The image projected by having the President and his wife reside in the White House is that he is the equal of a "king" in the very England from which the Founding Father s fled. In America's supposed system of government, a Constitutional Republic, the President should have been relegated to the stature of a common man--not of a "king" who lords over the whole of America. Look now at how much wasted time, effort, "money," and power is foolishly injected into electing a President. The current way in which a President is elected in America is entirely antithetical to a system of government that claims to be a "Constitutional Republic."
There's a lot to sort through here. Personally, I lean more towards authoritarianism, so I have a favorable view of investing a lot of power in individual leaders throughout all levels of a governing structure. A head of state is not equal to a common man, though he may have risen out of their ranks, as Adolf Hitler did. Our leaders should be the best and the brightest, with the most tenacity possible...and the masses don't have a whole lot of tenacity, usually.
I don't care much for constitutional republics, but I can definitely say that an all-White constitutional republic would be better than what we have now on this continent. The specific methods of governance can be worked out after we have a racially homogenous population.
H0216