Gone For Many Years

Tomcat

Re: Gone For Many Years

Post by Tomcat » Thu May 12, 2022 9:30 am

RCavallius wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:32 pm
Are you an Alliance member or supporter?
I was a National Alliance supporter back when Dr. William Pierce was alive. George Bush Jr. suspended the constitution after 9/11 by passing the Patriot Act. That was when Dr. Pierce mysteriously died. It was a different time. The government has advanced technology that they are using on dissidents, like Directed Energy Weapons and other clandestine technology, that cause medical problems like Havana Syndrome.

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Thu May 12, 2022 9:51 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:57 pm
Tomcat wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 4:24 pm
I seemed to be getting harassed by the NSA or something. And every time I tried to help my people, they spit in my face. The WN community should consider going on TOR onion service.
You ARE aware that TOR was created by the US government through NRL and DARPA right? And that they can monitor and track on TOR just as easily as normal web.

Also those excuses will garner little here friend. Dr. Pierce sacrificed every moment of his life for the cause, Chairman Williams has been through incredible legal battles, Kevin Strom served prison time for false charges in an attempt to silence him, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
You just had a man say you turned your back on your people, and rather than even trying to make an excuse for yourself or say you didn't, you said why you DID.
I probably did turn my back on my own people. I was tired of my own people spitting in my face and throwing me under the bus. I recently lost my job over this cowardly political correctness. I posted a comment on this in another thread. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5270

Its become difficult to find work in this terrible time. We live in a Biden economy. His goal is to destroy the petroleum industry.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu May 12, 2022 10:49 am

Tomcat wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:30 am
RCavallius wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:32 pm
Are you an Alliance member or supporter?
I was a National Alliance supporter back when Dr. William Pierce was alive. George Bush Jr. suspended the constitution after 9/11 by passing the Patriot Act. That was when Dr. Pierce mysteriously died. It was a different time. The government has advanced technology that they are using on dissidents, like Directed Energy Weapons and other clandestine technology, that cause medical problems like Havana Syndrome.
It's never too late to do something about the problems White people face today. You can help us turn it around; don't just give up and leave future generations of our people to fend for themselves. You seem to have become psychologically defeated, tomcat. I'm not saying that because I want to disrespect you. I'm just calling it like I see it.
However: we need help right now, TODAY. Our Alliance is engaged in many activities which require money to carry out. We all pitch in as much as we can. I myself don't do a lot - certainly not as much as I wish I could - but I do SOMETHING. And SOMETHING is better than NOTHING.
Tomcat, don't worry about the NSA. Forget the mysterious weapons that our government has and LET'S USE SOME WEAPONS OF OUR OWN. We have intelligence, unity, and an unbreakable warrior culture: those are OUR weapons, tomcat.
I ask you to stand up and do something about this problem, TODAY. Please make a donation to the National Alliance. By supporting us in this way, you can take a vital first step towards redeeming yourself.
H0216

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Thu May 12, 2022 3:27 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tomcat wrote:
I seemed to be getting harassed by the NSA or something. And every time I tried to help my people, they spit in my face. The WN community should consider going on TOR onion service.
You ARE aware that TOR was created by the US government through NRL and DARPA right? And that they can monitor and track on TOR just as easily as normal web.
I wouldn't say it's just as easy, but it's certainly not the magical shield that some make it out to be. It's better to just use a "no-log" VPN like NordVPN for general purposes if you really want to make it harder to track your activities. I have my doubts about whether or not these services are truly no-log, but they do at least add extra protection without making you stick out like a sore thumb as you do using TOR. There's no hiding from government spooks for the average citizen anyway.

https://restoreprivacy.com/tor/

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Thu May 12, 2022 8:40 pm

Riley wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:27 pm
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tomcat wrote:
I wouldn't say it's just as easy, but it's certainly not the magical shield that some make it out to be. It's better to just use a "no-log" VPN like NordVPN for general purposes if you really want to make it harder to track your activities. I have my doubts about whether or not these services are truly no-log, but they do at least add extra protection without making you stick out like a sore thumb as you do using TOR. There's no hiding from government spooks for the average citizen anyway.

You might be right. But if the government can track it, why aren't they making arrests? They are selling drugs and almost every other type of illegal service on the dark web. Overdoses are at an all time high. Counterfeit bills are also sold, which devaluate the Jewish fiat currency.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 pm

There are a few possibilities. They may actually make some arrests of individuals doing those kinds of things - we don't know. The important thing is that WE are not a criminal organization and WE do not promote illegal activities. WE are trying to build a better future for our people...
Can you help us in some way, sir?
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 12, 2022 10:29 pm

Tomcat wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:42 pm
I've left WN for many years. I am surprised at how much the movement has died out since the 1990's and early 2000's. It appears that we are still heading down the slippery slope, as was predicted. A can't say that I am surprised that we are now debating what is the definition of a boy or a girl.
Funny, but I don't recall members of the NA debating the definition of males and female at all. Is there some doubt newly arisen?

Others might be focused on this, but I haven't seen it around here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Fri May 13, 2022 4:37 am

Tomcat wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:40 pm
Riley wrote:
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tomcat wrote:

You might be right. But if the government can track it, why aren't they making arrests? They are selling drugs and almost every other type of illegal service on the dark web. Overdoses are at an all time high. Counterfeit bills are also sold, which devaluate the Jewish fiat currency.
They definitely have made a number of arrests in the past, but I'm also not saying it's a simple matter for them to figure out who you are on TOR. If you know how to use it in conjunction with other tools and methods it can be very effective, but it's not impossible to crack, I think it's just a situation where the government doesn't feel like wasting their time and money figuring out who petty criminals on TOR actually are. They can, they just don't.

When it comes to high profile individuals and groups it's a different story, though, and it definitely doesn't help active Alliance members. The government has many other ways of identifying people outside of TOR, as I'm sure you know, so unless you are very carefully limiting all your pro-White activities to the Internet on TOR and never making a peep in the real world (which would make almost anyone completely ineffective), it will be trivial for them to figure out who you are anyway.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 13, 2022 9:09 am

Riley wrote:
I wouldn't say [TOR] just as easy, but it's certainly not the magical shield that some make it out to be. It's better to just use a "no-log" VPN like NordVPN for general purposes if you really want to make it harder to track your activities.
Interesting discussion for you who keep up with all the electronic alphabet jargon. I'm an electronic dumbass and rely on my experience and common sense to navigate the Internet safely.

Rule 1: Don't write anything that you wouldn't want to be questioned about in a defendants box, or read about in your morning newspaper, or that would not meet with the approval of William Pierce.

If some federal goons or enemy "bots" want to "track" what I write on WB forum or NV or even in email, have at it. My best protection is that I always try to follow Rule #1. Some folks got me to sign up for Protonmail to be more secure with email, but that has turned out to be too cumbersome for an electronic dumbass like me, and is worthless unless everyone in an email header has Protonmail or Tutanotamail, or whatever.

My telephones are landlines. They can be tapped, or whatever, I suppose, but discuss nothing that is illegal or suggests illegality. I've never had a cell phone, so I can't be tracked by some goddamned "pings" from cell towers every minute of my life, forever, like all of you who have one in your pocket -- no text messages, sent or received, that are archived forever and can be retrieved and used against me or you.

There is a thin line between what's being careful, security wise, and what is for convenience.

I never go on popular social media. They are also monitored with high tech "anti-hate" algorithms -- not to mentioned most are controlled by (((those) hostile to us. If I could, I'd ban and criminalize the use of cell phones, Faceberg, etc., by those who use them for nefarious purposes (Mexican cartels, BLM, Black gangs, or antifa "flash mobs," etc.). It's coming. Cities should brace for another "long, hot summer." Law enforcement seem helpless against what the niglets did yesterday in Chicago using their "smartphones" to organize TNB.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri May 13, 2022 11:06 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:09 am

Rule 1: Don't write anything that you wouldn't want to be questioned about in a defendants box, or read about in your morning newspaper, or that would not meet with the approval of William Pierce.
That's right. If we follow that simple rule, we will be fine. If we get "persecuted" or prosecuted for something that we wrote while following that rule...then so be it! Too many cowards are afraid to take a stand. I refuse to be one of them. Of course, it is smart to be discreet at times. But, being discreet when the situation calls for it is not the same thing as hiding in the shadows like so many cut-rate Whites who know the truth, but FEAR the Jews.
H0216