Hello from Southern California! ! !

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello from Southern California! ! !

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:01 am

Welcome, it's good to have you with us and thank you for the background information about you. Please take a little time to read our forum rules--they're short and easily digestible. Acting honorably here keeps one in good standing with us. It's hoped you'll post more, but I can tell you'll be spending time in our archives, especially those of Dr. Pierce.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am

californiasurviving wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Hiya - I’m so glad to be able to join you guys and wanted to introduce myself and get to know fellow racially conscious European Whites.

I come from South Bay of Los Angeles County in the beach town of Manhattan Beach. We are some of the remaining White-majority communities in the metropolitan area. In this day of age it is more and more becoming of a White refuge in an increasingly assertive and aggressive black, brown and yellow populace that has full protection and coddling from the Jew controlled Sacramento government.
You are an excellent candidate for Alliance membership. Deal with your drinking and face life sober and square on. Southern California is lost territory, part of Atzlan now.

I looked up Manhattan Beach population breakdown by race. I don't believe the stats I found. Indians and Blacks aren't the problem there, yet, but where are the Mestizos, Jews, etc., except lumped in with the 80% "White" population?

Race Manhattan Beach
White 80.58%
Black 0.97%
Asian 9.60%
American Indian 0.69%
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:53 am

Hi California Surviving,

Here's something that should be helpful for you in your recovery.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... alcoholic/

If this feels right to you, there should be a link for raw milk finder under "Real Milk" on the side of the page.

Good luck!