RE: Greetings from John J. Ubele

Will Williams

Re: RE: Greetings from John J. Ubele

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:35 am
Quds newspaper Anti-Zionism will increase among Americans
"...John James Ubele, an American anti-Zionist activist, in a conversation with Quds while referring to the chaotic situation in the United States and the need for Iran to play a role in recent developments..."
Source: https://qudsonline.ir/xbp4p
Very good, John, but very few Americans read Farci. Can you translate that text?

We're told every day that Hamas, Hezbollah and others of Iran's "proxy" enemies of the Jewish state's occupation of Palestine are already playing a serious role in Israel and America's murdering of 40,000 Palestinians since October.

What more can Iran do for the Palestinians without triggering another world war?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:35 am
Quds newspaper Anti-Zionism will increase among Americans
"...John James Ubele, an American anti-Zionist activist, in a conversation with Quds while referring to the chaotic situation in the United States and the need for Iran to play a role in recent developments..."
Source: https://qudsonline.ir/xbp4p
Very good, John, but very few Americans read Farci. Can you translate that text?

We're told every day that Hamas, Hezbollah and others of Iran's "proxy" enemies of the Jewish state's occupation of Palestine are already playing a serious role in Israel and America's murdering of 40,000 Palestinians since October.

What more can Iran do for the Palestinians without triggering another world war?

Hello Mr. Williams.

The questions they used in the video might be slightly different from the original ones which they sent to me.

The following are the questions they originally sent to me and the answers I sent back to them. A few days later, I read my answers for an audio file which I sent to them. Then they used the audio file for their video.

1. Considering the current situation of developments in America and Iran's missile response to the Zionist regime, can a discussion between Iran and America be useful? Considering our country's dominance in the region, is it the best time to negotiate?

A. I believe that the US government can never be trusted with anything. It has a very long history of conducting wars to enrich people in America's ruling class. While some people could argue that maybe some of America's wars were actually important to the national interests of the country, it's my belief that almost none of the wars were truly in the interests of the American people.

2. Will America come to negotiate in such a situation?

A. I know what I say may sound extreme, but I feel that the US government should either be completely overthrown or destroyed. Many Americans inside the US have the same perspective as me on this, but few Americans there would say such a thing as this because they fear either losing their job or perhaps the FBI showing up to their home to question them.

3. Can groups that are generally dissatisfied with American international policies, especially in the field of Palestine, act as Iran's sympathizers?

A. I believe that the pressure against Zionism and Jewish Power inside of the US will continue to grow. I also believe it's possible that we could see some of the demonstrations turn into riots. If the riots became widespread and destructive enough then perhaps the US government and some of the various state governments may lose control over some cities or regions of states. If the situation were to deteriorate considerably more, then perhaps we may see a breakup of the US into a number of different countries and this would lead to either the destruction of the US government or the US government's power becoming dramatically reduced.

4. What are the requirements for communication with the forces opposing America in this country and how effective is it to help them to force the American government to comply with international human rights?

A. I think at this point that the English language media outlets here, specifically PressTV and Tasnim News need to take the initiative to try and reach out to activists in various cities across the US for the purpose of developing relationships with some of these activists. This would result in PressTV and Tasnim News being able to get more news and videos of what's happening with the protests inside of the US.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 am

May I share a few thoughts in response to these question/answers? I'll put them in red and adjoining the question and/or answer.
JohnUbele wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 am

1. Considering the current situation of developments in America and Iran's missile response to the Zionist regime, can a discussion between Iran and America be useful? Considering our country's dominance in the region, is it the best time to negotiate?

A. I believe that the US government can never be trusted with anything. It has a very long history of conducting wars to enrich people in America's ruling class. While some people could argue that maybe some of America's wars were actually important to the national interests of the country, it's my belief that almost none of the wars were truly in the interests of the American people. Agreed and governments at all levels appear to be highly untrustworthy. Will's experience with local and state courts in West Virginia being notable as has been my own experience. Money and the influence Jews exert over the executive and legislative branches all the way to local levels is noticeable.

2. Will America come to negotiate in such a situation? When negotiating with America, you're negotiating with Jews. As well kiss a rattlesnake and expect it to love you, which would be foolish.

A. I know what I say may sound extreme, but I feel that the US government should either be completely overthrown or destroyed. Many Americans inside the US have the same perspective as me on this, but few Americans there would say such a thing as this because they fear either losing their job or perhaps the FBI showing up to their home to question them. The moral authority to govern coupled with increasing incompetence and corrupt behavior will lead to their own downfall. How many of us they will take with them may be considered as an action of a dying but still violent beast, and we all should prepare for that. Preparing for the day to kick them when they're sufficiently weak and we're strong might not be a bad idea.

3. Can groups that are generally dissatisfied with American international policies, especially in the field of Palestine, act as Iran's sympathizers?

A. I believe that the pressure against Zionism and Jewish Power inside of the US will continue to grow. I also believe it's possible that we could see some of the demonstrations turn into riots. Stay away from those! If the riots became widespread and destructive enough then perhaps the US government and some of the various state governments may lose control over some cities or regions of states. If the situation were to deteriorate considerably more, then perhaps we may see a breakup of the US into a number of different countries and this would lead to either the destruction of the US government or the US government's power becoming dramatically reduced. A good reason for growing our strengths organizationally for the day when governing might be a possibility.

4. What are the requirements for communication with the forces opposing America in this country and how effective is it to help them to force the American government to comply with international human rights? The rights of the victor in any contest are what matters. Only then should the rights of others be of concern. Until then, it's academic to speak of foreign peoples and their concerns.

A. I think at this point that the English language media outlets here, specifically PressTV and Tasnim News need to take the initiative to try and reach out to activists in various cities across the US for the purpose of developing relationships with some of these activists. Tighter controls by JOG are already underway to crush this. Note well what's happening with Tik Tok and open demonstrations are being hammered under an Iron Heel. The U.S. is transforming rapidly to an open totalitarian system. This would result in PressTV and Tasnim News being able to get more news and videos of what's happening with the protests inside of the US.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 10, 2024 8:09 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 am
May I share a few thoughts in response to these question/answers? I'll put them in red and adjoining the question and/or answer.
JohnUbele wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 am

A. I believe that the US government can never be trusted with anything. It has a very long history of conducting wars to enrich people in America's ruling class. While some people could argue that maybe some of America's wars were actually important to the national interests of the country, it's my belief that almost none of the wars were truly in the interests of the American people. Agreed and governments at all levels appear to be highly untrustworthy. Will's experience with local and state courts in West Virginia being notable as has been my own experience. Money and the influence Jews exert over the executive and legislative branches all the way to local levels is noticeable.

2. Will America come to negotiate in such a situation? When negotiating with America, you're negotiating with Jews. As well kiss a rattlesnake and expect it to love you, which would be foolish.

A. I know what I say may sound extreme, but I feel that the US government should either be completely overthrown or destroyed. Many Americans inside the US have the same perspective as me on this, but few Americans there would say such a thing as this because they fear either losing their job or perhaps the FBI showing up to their home to question them. The moral authority to govern coupled with increasing incompetence and corrupt behavior will lead to their own downfall. How many of us they will take with them may be considered as an action of a dying but still violent beast, and we all should prepare for that. Preparing for the day to kick them when they're sufficiently weak and we're strong might not be a bad idea.

A. I believe that the pressure against Zionism and Jewish Power inside of the US will continue to grow. I also believe it's possible that we could see some of the demonstrations turn into riots. Stay away from those! If the riots became widespread and destructive enough then perhaps the US government and some of the various state governments may lose control over some cities or regions of states. If the situation were to deteriorate considerably more, then perhaps we may see a breakup of the US into a number of different countries and this would lead to either the destruction of the US government or the US government's power becoming dramatically reduced. A good reason for growing our strengths organizationally for the day when governing might be a possibility.

4. What are the requirements for communication with the forces opposing America in this country and how effective is it to help them to force the American government to comply with international human rights? The rights of the victor in any contest are what matters. Only then should the rights of others be of concern. Until then, it's academic to speak of foreign peoples and their concerns.

A. I think at this point that the English language media outlets here, specifically PressTV and Tasnim News need to take the initiative to try and reach out to activists in various cities across the US for the purpose of developing relationships with some of these activists. Tighter controls by JOG are already underway to crush this. Note well what's happening with Tik Tok and open demonstrations are being hammered under an Iron Heel. The U.S. is transforming rapidly to an open totalitarian system. This would result in PressTV and Tasnim News being able to get more news and videos of what's happening with the protests inside of the US.

Hello Jim,

Thank you very much for your points. Over the last few weeks, a lot of people here have been asking me about the college protests inside the US. One thing I believe which I've been telling them is that so many of the student protestors there just don't see a future for themselves and that I think this is driving a lot of people to come out and support the protests for the main purpose of doing something to resist Jewish Power.

The following is a short video which is from a conference I attended on February 23rd. In the video I speak a little bit about my marketing activities to help the resistance:

John Ubele Speaks At The Monji Movement Conference In Qom On February 23, 2024
https://www.aparat.com/v/ddhm9qj

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:09 am

The following is a short video which is from a conference I attended on February 23rd. In the video I speak a little bit about my marketing activities to help the resistance:

It's good to see you speaking in English in Iran. Hopefully you can promote our Alliance there to have them know that there are Americans who have no animosity toward the Iranian people, but rather agree with Iran's problems with Israel and with Jewry that want to destroy Iran and it's Middle-Eastern neighboring allies.

Here is an interesting video showing American White nationalist David Duke who met with nationalist Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, former Iranian President, where the veracity of the Jews' Holocaust story was questioned. Note how Dr. Duke is grilled by the Jew-controlled MSNBC interrogator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-1CLCQQGeU
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am
JohnUbele wrote:

It's good to see you speaking in English in Iran. Hopefully you can promote our Alliance there to have them know that there are Americans who have no animosity toward the Iranian people, but rather agree with Iran's problems with Israel and with Jewry that want to destroy Iran and it's Middle-Eastern neighboring allies.

Here is an interesting video showing American White nationalist David Duke who met with nationalist Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, former Iranian President, where the veracity of the Jews' Holocaust story was questioned. Note how Dr. Duke is grilled by the Jew-controlled MSNBC interrogator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-1CLCQQGeU

Hello Mr. Williams.

Thank you very much for the link.

I saw the video where Dr. Duke appeared on Wolf Blitzer's program.

I have shared a number of ADV broadcasts with people here. And I've also shared some of the fliers.

I received a lot of positive feedback on the USS Liberty flier from people here.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu May 16, 2024 3:41 am

Israel removal from our land inevitable: Haniyeh on Nakba anniv.

"...Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas’ Political Bureau, has expressed certainty regarding the Israeli regime’s eventual removal from the entirety of the Palestinian territories.

The Hamas’ leader made the remarks in a speech on Wednesday. He was marking the anniversary of Palestinians’ historical exodus from their homeland at the hands of the Israeli regime and its Western backers in 1948, which is known by Palestinians as the day of “Nakba” or Catastrophe..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.co.uk/Detail/2024/0 ... sary-Nakba

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu May 16, 2024 9:10 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:41 am
Israel removal from our land inevitable: Haniyeh on Nakba anniv.

"...Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas’ Political Bureau, has expressed certainty regarding the Israeli regime’s eventual removal from the entirety of the Palestinian territories.

The Hamas’ leader made the remarks in a speech on Wednesday. He was marking the anniversary of Palestinians’ historical exodus from their homeland at the hands of the Israeli regime and its Western backers in 1948, which is known by Palestinians as the day of “Nakba” or Catastrophe..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.co.uk/Detail/2024/0 ... sary-Nakba

I made a mistake when I posted this post on this thread, I meant to post it on the Palestinian thread in the news forum.

I tried to delete the post, but I don't have the ability to with my account.

I apologize for the mistake.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 16, 2024 12:58 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am
JohnUbele wrote:

Hello Mr. Williams.

Thank you very much for the link.

I saw the video where Dr. Duke appeared on Wolf Blitzer's program.

I have shared a number of ADV broadcasts with people here. And I've also shared some of the fliers.

I received a lot of positive feedback on the USS Liberty flier from people here.
Thank you, John, for sharing Alliance material with a receptive Iranian audience. It's important that they know that not all Americans are Iran's enemy nor fanatic supporters of the genocidal occupiers of Palestinian territory. :)