Hi

UncensoredDeutsch

Re: Hi

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:31 am

Just googled that exact phrase. :shock:
[/quote]

Yep. IKR. I was very happy to see ONE post about our German history on FB today that had the proper skin color for once!

Today, I did some research on the Germanic life and death runes on gravestones for the images - and I was very hard pressed to even find one so I had to try various ways of putting the query together to even get a hit on the image that I was looking for.

I think that this one was one of Nat All's on life & death rune that is still up on the internet which was awesome to see! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XlwZVmtRZjQ/T ... ne+VII.jpg

I have noticed that anything German-related be it an actual bakery or something like that is literally hard to find - in person and online these days. It wasn't like that 5 years ago.

That's why I would absolutely love to see a resurgence of German community, culture and the like back on the scene both IRL and online.

Have a great evening and take care!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:31 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:22 am
Yeah, I know how it goes with having young children. Am raising 2nd set of young children. My older ones are young men; one in the military and one at university.

Oh, you are so lucky to have books passed down to you! Oh my gosh. I wish I had more heirloom family stuff.

I do need to diversify my personal library. I did find a 1970's history book that was missing a certain event in a small town in the middle of nowhere on a recent cross country road trip. That was spontaneous and fun detour.
Awesome, this one coming will be my third. I just turned 32. :)

Yeah for sure. There are not much, as far as inheritable things in my family. I had to ask, but nobody fought me over some dusty old encyclopedias. :lol: I thought they might be useful for homeschooling, maybe, maybe not. Still, something that seemed valuable to me. Luckily too Grandma is still alive, going to see her today with my daughter.

I will have to pick your brain about some homeschooling advice later, maybe you can PM me more about it, if you have time.

Small out of the way bookstores are the best, and usually they will almost give hardbounds away almost. :shock:

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello, and welcome! We have a great online community here, as you're already finding out. I look forward to hearing more from you.
H0195

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:37 am

Hi there UncensoredDeutsch.

It seems as though yours is a microcosm of the wider situation in which so many white people find ourselves; that you are somewhat isolated among a community whose politics are the product of brainwashing, reinforced by wrong-headed groupthink bias.

Although I do not want to make light of the challenges that being deaf doubtless presents, I suppose there is a silver lining, which is that you do not have to suffer the banal nonsense which humans tend to emit in public. ...You are able to walk down a street without being subject to that stupid ambient babble.

As someone who works in the voiceover field, I will make a note of webcaptioner.com and encourage my clients to consider using it.

Best wishes to you!

WA
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:25 pm

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:22 am
Good evening Grimork!

Yeah, I hear you on doing it by hand with captioning - it's definitely tough and that's why I decided on short videos myself because of the captioning aspect. I would love to do an hour video but that would take hours of captioning work just for that one hour. :shock: :D So I truly do appreciate and know how much time & work that is put into it. Thanks!!...
Tough or not, when Grimork tackles a task she makes it happen. I just noticed that she has added closed captions to at least one slide show on Bitchute already: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYVfiKGPZnvB/ Excellent upgrade for our hard of hearing and deaf White patriots who also need Pierce's teachings.

Looks great! We just got a new member who discovered NA on our Bitchute channel. A great recruiting tool. He says he has listened to all 220 of Dr. Pierce's talks there. We'll be adding 20 more this week.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:13 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:25 pm

Tough or not, when Grimork tackles a task she makes it happen. I just noticed that she has added closed captions to at least one slide show on Bitchute already: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYVfiKGPZnvB/ Excellent upgrade for our hard of hearing and deaf White patriots who also need Pierce's teachings.

Looks great! We just got a new member who discovered NA on our Bitchute channel.

Thanks and that's great news. :) I can't promise the ability to go back and CC all the old videos, although I have added all the transcripts I could link to except for 7 talks at the moment I've had difficulty locating.

I, however, do make that my goal in the future for all upcoming videos, UD brought this under-sight to my attention and it's important to me that ALL should be able to enjoy and learn from Dr. Pierce. So I'm proud to make that change.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:33 am

Grimork wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:13 am
I can't promise the ability to go back and CC all the old videos, although I have added all the transcripts I could link to except for 7 talks at the moment I've had difficulty locating...
Working together we'll keep adjusting and improving our sites. I noticed that Kevin put up one of those missing transcripts just yesterday, the classic "The Rubes and the Carnies," here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/th ... e-carnies/

I also noticed we've passed 800 subscribers at Natall.com/Bitchute. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:34 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:12 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:33 am
Grimork wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:13 am
I can't promise the ability to go back and CC all the old videos, although I have added all the transcripts I could link to except for 7 talks at the moment I've had difficulty locating...
Working together we'll keep adjusting and improving our sites. I noticed that Kevin put up one of those missing transcripts just yesterday, the classic "The Rubes and the Carnies," here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/th ... e-carnies/

I also noticed we've passed 800 subscribers at Natall.com/Bitchute. :)
Could you post the links for the archived material? I wrote them down on scratch paper during our conversation and can't find it. Not having a lot of experience with social media, I'm not sure what it means to "subscribe" to things, but if it helps I will figure it out. Also need help figuring out how to use Bitcoin. An online tutorial was confusing
I'm with you about social media, SP. Natall.com/Bitchute is one of our two video channels. I don't really consider it social media like Faceberg, Twitter and all those other Jew-controlled groups because our channel is not interactive, just educational with "all Pierce, all the time." When you click on that link you'll see there are now 803 subscribers, two more than this morning. :) You'll be number 804 by hitting "subscribe."

Start here to figure out how to use Bitcoin: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/ok ... rter-pack/ I don't understand how to use Bitcoin either, and don't have a cell phone with apps and the ability to scan QR codes, but don't need one as long as smart people who can are around me to help with all that. We accept cryptocurrency at our online bookstore since Jews are determined to not allow our customers to use credit cards, PayPal and other Jew-controlled payment methods that everyone else uses to make online purchases.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:22 pm

I've never been able to get behind crypto currency. It all seems too ethereal to be really useful in my day to day life. I prefer to send my NA dues in an envelope with the cash well concealed in tin foil. It has an added benefit that the National Office can re-use the foil ;)

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:06 am

Will & Grimork,

How are you doing this fine Friday evening?

Oh man, this is SO great! Thank you so much, Grimork! I am grinning ear to ear and just so happy to finally have these captioned and now I can learn from Dr. Pierce and enjoy these videos too! YAY!!!

You really have made a major difference! <3

Thank you so much again!