Hi

UncensoredDeutsch

Hi

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:13 am

Hi,

I am very excited to be part of WB forum.

I am Deaf. I do what I can online as there's no communication barrier, but there is tons of work to do so I've been working on finding a place to create bite sized informative vlog content for the Deaf community using American Sign Language (ASL) without being censored. I am literally one of a kind in the Deaf community as the Deaf community basically takes what is happening in the hearing community and does it much harder and often leans left or harder to the left. The interpreter community is no better either.

It's totally insane, but at the same time, very understandable because the Deaf community deals with serious language / educational and knowledge deprivation as on average 90% of hearing parents / families with a Deaf child does not learn sign language. The schools are not even any better as they have very low expectations - often, Deaf children become Deaf adults that can only read at 3rd or 4th grade level.

The majority does not like to read and/or not able to comprehend what the material is talking about, hence, preferring to get their information visually with ASL. However, I do make my content with captions and/or interpreted videos so that the hearing community can understand my vlogs which basically makes my content available for both communities.

Speaking of accessibility, those of you who create content, please think about using webcaptioner.com and then you can create content with it automatically creating captions for your content as there are still much out there that has no communication / information access to the Deaf via captioning or text transcripts for videos and podcasts. That would be totally appreciated!

Also, if you wouldn't mind me using some of your content, please let me know! Thanks!

I had intuitively figured out that something wasn't right with the world pretty fairly young, but I didn't understand until I was in my early 40's.

I did have white guilt / shame, but no longer.

I am pretty passionate about educating our People & would love to see our community re-built as well as moving forward and UP!

Looking forward to reading your posts and having amazing discussions! I definitely have tons of ideas I would love to share and talk about whether these ideas would be feasible for our People.

Take care!

Jim Mathias

Re: Hi

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:40 am

Welcome, UncensoredDeutsch. As a new participant here, you'll want to become familiar with our rules. They're brief, but a necessary part of what we do here.

As for captioning video content, there's no plans I've ever heard of for the National Alliance to do that sort of thing with what videos we have produced. At this time, that sort of media hasn't been fully developed anyway; we've been focused more towards the printed word than anything else.
The majority does not like to read and/or not able to comprehend what the material is talking about..
True! Most like information "spoon-fed" to them in the easiest manner possible. We're not the majority of people though, and seek to build a consensus among like-minded Whites who are concerned about where our race is heading among those who are sensitive to these things yet want to also take action to help us survive these times towards a day when we can thrive again. We want to save our genes, so to speak, against total destruction then aspire higher than ever before. It can and will be done. The question for Whites so inclined is this: will they? Will you? Check out a couple of our tracts that describe who and what we are, and see if you're in agreement. All else should follow from there:

https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:29 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:40 am
As for captioning video content, there's no plans I've ever heard of for the National Alliance to do that sort of thing with what videos we have produced. At this time, that sort of media hasn't been fully developed anyway; we've been focused more towards the printed word than anything else.
I have actually been trying to retroactively add links to the written transcripts of Pierce's speeches as they are available to the bitchute channel for the past week or so. It's not the same as a video caption, but we still felt it was a good idea to do after it was brought to our attention.

Unfortunately, that particular web caption software only appears able to caption current speech into the microphone input and that doesn't apply to our videos who already have the audio recorded.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:06 pm

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:13 am
Hi,

I am very excited to be part of WB forum...

Also, if you wouldn't mind me using some of your content, please let me know! Thanks!

I had intuitively figured out that something wasn't right with the world pretty fairly young, but I didn't understand until I was in my early 40's.

I did have white guilt / shame, but no longer.

I am pretty passionate about educating our People & would love to see our community re-built as well as moving forward and UP!

Looking forward to reading your posts and having amazing discussions! I definitely have tons of ideas I would love to share and talk about whether these ideas would be feasible for our People.

Take care!
I'm glad to see you signed up at our little forum, UD. Welcome!

I owe you an email -- my apologies -- but I owe many people email replies these days. So many inquiries, so little time. :(

Hopefully you'll take the next step and at least become an official National Alliance supporter.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:19 am

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it!

Yes, many want to be spoon fed or watch videos.

Videos are easier than reading, that's for sure. ;-) But many don't realize that videos don't include everything that the written word has.

And it's always nice to have a hard copy book in hand. At least, for me.

I am excited to get to know y'all in this forum and being around more like minded & serious folk as well as doing what I can for our People.

Take care.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:30 am

Hi Grimork,

Thank you! I truly appreciate your work in doing that!

Yes, I forgot about that part - that the web captioner only works for new videos made, not already made videos, my bad!

I definitely think that the printed word is the way to go in the long term because of several reasons:

1) Everything seems to be connected to the "cloud" these days and I can easily see how you would be blocked access to your own materials or even many saved PDFs of old books that has been uploaded to "cloud" like iBooks, for example, if you are deemed persona non grata by the "system." Buy USB sticks too.

2) Many of the materials that I have used online to find out the truth about in the last 5 plus years or so, is mostly, if not all entirely gone or rather memory-holed on the internet. Literal online book burnings.

3) Where are the old hard copy books? Your literal best bet is to find them in old bookstores these days or in bookstores like yours, The Barnes Review, and one or 2 other small sites.

4) Build your own hard copy personal library and pass these books down to your children.

5) Even if there's total de-platforming of all our sites; then we can do the printed way like the old days and send out newsletters and the like. Hopefully, there's a way for people to find out about you / the newsletter and/or already have a subscriber list.

Thanks again, Grimork!

Take care

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:50 am

Hi Steam-Powered,

Yeah, I hear you on that. I read so much because I am aware that I only get a fraction of information compared to hearing people who gets information 24/7/365.

I have encouraged my children to read and they also love books. They learned to write by writing and/or copying a page a day. I definitely have experienced what effect ignorance has had on my life and continue to see that today in others who don't want to read and/or are addicted to the TV / propaganda.

I also tell my children, if you know the truth and are aware then you cannot be fear-mongered, forced, controlled or enslaved.

Yes, I can't remember what percentage people actually read even after college and it was abysmally low. I was honestly shocked when I saw that but it did make sense.

Videos are much more "stimulating" than reading which again, is why people prefer the movie version.

I am so over the "blacking" of all things European. Heck, check out on google "European People history" and go to images. :roll:

I sort of wish that the Jews would just come right out and tell the world that this is Israel 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. of all the "countries" and be done with it. Then the people will easily understand the differences between us - ethnic Europeans and those Jews. I think if that happened, then that would be amazing for us as it would definitely kick our People awake & take action. Unless they're totally into the lie believing that they need the Jew to get to & be with God. :roll: :roll:

Thanks for your response!

Take care

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:55 am

Hi Will,

Thanks!

Sure, no problem, I totally understand that you are busy and I sure have enjoyed talking with you via email!

Let me know what I could do to help.

Definitely looking to get involved with National Alliance :D

Have a great week and take care!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:39 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:30 am
Yes, I forgot about that part - that the web captioner only works for new videos made, not already made videos, my bad!

I definitely think that the printed word is the way to go in the long term because of several reasons:

1) Everything seems to be connected to the "cloud" these days and I can easily see how you would be blocked access to your own materials or even many saved PDFs of old books that has been uploaded to "cloud" like iBooks, for example, if you are deemed persona non grata by the "system." Buy USB sticks too.
Good morning. :)

That's all good, it's still a useful tool for newly created content, thank you for sharing.

Absolutely, I would agree with you. I have a USB hard drive where I am backing up our content as well, so hopefully no errors from that and it is good. I will look into captioning the upcoming PoT videos myself, but will have to see if I have the time. It can be very tedious to do by hand and with young children well that's your lot. :lol:

I am happy to say that I have a small library of a dozen or so books so far of different varieties, not counting some encyclopedia that are from my grandma she bought for her kids. I will keep building it.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:22 am

Good evening Grimork!

Yeah, I hear you on doing it by hand with captioning - it's definitely tough and that's why I decided on short videos myself because of the captioning aspect. I would love to do an hour video but that would take hours of captioning work just for that one hour. :shock: :D So I truly do appreciate and know how much time & work that is put into it. Thanks!!

Yeah, I know how it goes with having young children. Am raising 2nd set of young children. My older ones are young men; one in the military and one at university.

Oh, you are so lucky to have books passed down to you! Oh my gosh. I wish I had more heirloom family stuff.

I do need to diversify my personal library. I did find a 1970's history book that was missing a certain event in a small town in the middle of nowhere on a recent cross country road trip. That was spontaneous and fun detour.

Have a great evening and take care!