Greetings!

Dan Miller

Greetings!

Post by Dan Miller » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:37 pm

Hello from the USA!

I am Dan Miller, and just like the other Whites here I am sick and tired of the abuses of power committed by the Jewish controlled government against us.

I used to be neutral to politics and never believed in the egalitarianism of the Democrats and the religious conservatism of the Republicans.

But the increasingly totalitarian laws made by the US government made me mistrust the mainstream propaganda from both Democrats and Republicans.

Then I learned that the Jew controls the US government which is why I immediately sought to become a member of an anti-semitic website that promotes the protection of the White People's rights and the survival of the White Race.

The Jews control the US government:

50% of US Generals are Jews despite being only 2% of the population:

The government has created many laws that violate our rights such as:

Infringing on Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press:

A Ratings and Classifications Board on Entertainment
Mandatory Education
Mandatory indoctrination in political correctness in blue state schools and religion in red state schools
Involuntary Commitment (although now it is only done if the person is proven guilty of a crime that makes them a danger to themselves or others, but in other countries, especially Muslim and Communist countries, punitive psychiatry is still practiced)

Infringing on the Right to Bear Arms:

The Assault Weapons Ban along with banning satellites with nuclear warheads in the 1960s, banning biological weapons in the 1970s, and fully automatic weapons in the 1980s
Doing weapons checks in public places

Infringing on the Right to Self-Defense:

Aggravated Assault and Manslaughter Laws

Infringing on Property Rights:

Property Taxes

Jim Mathias

Re: Greetings!

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:32 am

Welcome, Dan.
It's good to see you understand who has both political parties paid off. Keep up the good content in your posts.

Be sure to make yourself familiar with our rules, trust me, they're brief.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:19 am

Hello, and welcome. I trust your understanding of the Jewish nature and power in the US is a good primer to our purpose as agents of the Creator, and that knowledge of our struggle convinces you to join your efforts to ours!

Dan Miller

Post by Dan Miller » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:54 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:19 am
Hello, and welcome. I trust your understanding of the Jewish nature and power in the US is a good primer to our purpose as agents of the Creator, and that knowledge of our struggle convinces you to join your efforts to ours!
Thank you!

I am glad to be welcome here!

Holy War!

Our Cosmic Will be done!

Dan Miller

Post by Dan Miller » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:46 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:40 pm
I'm new here, too. Great to meet you!

I really appreciate the info on the military, I was NOT aware of that! As a veteran, it's a sorry feeilng knowing that I personally aided in defeating international communism, only to discover that the source has taken on a different guise. Urghhh.....
That is true, the Jews control the Communist parties, the Republican and Democratic parties and every other conservative and liberal party in the world.

But as far as politics in non-Muslim and non-Communist countries are concerned, the liberals and their multitude of parties worldwide dominate the elections with the conservatives only winning occasionally as a show that the system is not rigged.

But the conservative parties are themselves rigged because the Jews control them.

Even religion is not safe because nothing is sacred to the Jew.

The article below discusses an example of how Jews are infiltrating other religions to destroy these organizations from within:

Jewish Crypsis in American Buddhism | National Vanguard