Back after LONG hiatus

Jim Mathias

Re: Back after LONG hiatus

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:42 am

Hello, Steam Powered, and welcome to the National Alliance's online forum where members and potential members can meet and discuss various topics. This includes joining our organization. We're adherents to Dr. Pierce's vision, most importantly the Cosmotheist life-philosophy he has distilled from past great men and expounded upon himself. While the name might not be satisfactory to you, the substance is really what we're most concerned about anyway. Pierce didn't have enough time in his life to put it together, but thanks to the efforts of Media Director Kevin Strom and Chairman Will Williams, a book by that title has been put together to coherently bring together that substance which healthy Whites need.

Check it out for yourself at our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:17 am

Welcome, or should I say welcome back! This is OUR social media, small as it may be, we control it. I'm looking forward to seeing your perspective on our worldview.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:07 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:53 am
... Based on old radio shows and writings found on the National Vanguard website it's clear that I need to formally affiliate again as my views are aligned with Cosmotheism. While exploring my geneology in the mid-90s I learned of a rumor that one of my father's grandmothers was Jewish and I thus resigned membership. Turns out the rumor was nothing more than empty words....
DNA, once under the control of our people will determine racial admixture rather that geographic origins as the Jew-owned companies like to provide.

Before I was fully conscious of the JQ, I remember my mother and her sister, my aunt, would almost boast of the Jew Peter Ruebel in our family tree, like that was something to be proud of. I found that difficult to believe, however, once Jew-aware, and dug through old family records myself to find that this so-called Jew, Peter Ruebel, had been a Lutheran minister. The silly boasting ceased after I showed my mom and aunt that evidence.

Where I live here in Upper East Tennessee, some very White residents here like to claim they are part Cherokee Indian. Some may well be, but most certainly are not. By making that claim they seem to think that, though blue-eyed and fair-haired "Palefaces," saying they share a bloodline with "noble savages" is somehow something to brag about. They should instead be proud of their mostly Scots-Irish European bloodlines. The Christian churches are somewhat responsible for this phony, proud mixed-blood attitude. See: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/th ... t-publish/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:52 am

I've come to view "Cosmotheism" as the only adequate description of my beliefs.
It's mine as well, gained after much studying and pondering. Two of the earliest influential books towards gaining that perspective were "The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard" compiled by Strom and Mein Kampf, Murphy translation. I'd seen the Cosmotheist Trilogy back then too, but those other two books prepared well the way for the actual Cosmotheist compilations prepared in "Cosmotheism" by Invictus Books then in the "Cosmotheism, Religion of the Future" tome which really brought a better order to the life-philosophy. Seeing Cosmotheism as the one overriding thread in nearly all of Pierce's writings was highly influential to me.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.