Erol from Kurdnland

88nomercy

Erol from Kurdnland

Post by 88nomercy » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 am

Hello i am Erol i am a kurd my DNA test says i have %98 european ancestry like %50 of kurds but turks and arabs are asmilating us they injecting their religion(islam) to us we Yazidi kurds tryin to change someting but we cant every day kurds gettin more dark bcs they marryin with turks and arabs The percentage of I2a haplogroup dna is decreasing day by day in Kurds.
(This haplogroup is only seen in Kurds in the Middle East.)
and i founded here i readed some topic about kurds and i saw this people are friendly to kurds so i am here

(Look at the kurd lands from attachments)
Attachments
R1a dna(look at the kurds)
R1a dna(look at the kurds)
Haplogroup-R1a.gif (79.07 KiB) Viewed 910 times
I dna(look at the kurds)
I dna(look at the kurds)
Haplogroup_I-borders.gif (94.28 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Will Williams

Re: Erol from Kurdnland

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:22 pm

88nomercy wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 am
Hello i am Erol i am a kurd my DNA test says i have %98 european ancestry like %50 of kurds...

Thanks for visiting, Erol, and raising some good questions. There are Whites in nearly every country, who, if like you prefer to be with Whites. I don't know much about haplogroups, and such, but the way science of DNA is advancing, I believe it won't be long before one's DNA will reveal degrees of racial admixture, and not where one's ancestors lived as the Jew-owned DNA testers like to identify to their customers.

When I visited Turkey years ago, considered a Middle-East country, it was close to 99% Muslim and the only Whites I remember seeing were Russian tourists. For The European Union folks to want Turkey to be a member of its body makes no sense sine Turks are not European. Individuals must be evaluated on a case by case basis.

Is this Kurd girl a White?
More so certainly that those kids behind her.

I found this site that may answer some questions. When I think of Kurds It is pockets of them in Iraq or Iran. https://kurdistanland.wordpress.com/201 ... ryan-race/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ