Hello from my home in the woods!

Levi Savage

Hello from my home in the woods!

Post by Levi Savage » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:05 am

Hello everyone,

I am a new National Alliance member, however I have been doing nationalist activism from Utah to Georgia where I enjoy living now. I like writing, especially speech writing, and getting out of the house to put up stickers, post flyers, and drop banners. I have written on many different political subjects in the past, but my horizons have been opened up by Cosmotheism and Dr. William Luther Pierce. I have been listening to his The Power of Truth recordings for awhile now when I get a spare minute and it has been very enlightening.

I am grateful to be a member of the organization that Dr. Pierce dedicated his life too.

Will Williams

Re: Hello from my home in the woods!

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:18 am

Welcome to the National Alliance, Levi, and to our little WhiteBiocentrism forum. I hope more NA members will join WB to participate in our own "social media" -- media that we, not (((they))) control.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:04 pm

Levi Savage wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:05 am
Hello everyone,

I am a new National Alliance member, however I have been doing nationalist activism from Utah to Georgia where I enjoy living now. I like writing, especially speech writing, and getting out of the house to put up stickers, post flyers, and drop banners. I have written on many different political subjects in the past, but my horizons have been opened up by Cosmotheism and Dr. William Luther Pierce. I have been listening to his The Power of Truth recordings for awhile now when I get a spare minute and it has been very enlightening.

I am grateful to be a member of the organization that Dr. Pierce dedicated his life too.
Hello Levi, welcome to the National Alliance and to White Biocentrism - our members forum to get to know each other and organize.

You sound like me. I was doing racially conscious White propaganda spreading for a few years before finally joining the National Alliance. The organization's "What We Believe" is what I believe and so it was a fated match.

More and more members have been joining our Alliance and White Biocentrism lately and it's very exciting. I've decided I will be doing as our Chairman does, and post here everyday. I also have the ability to drive like-minded people here and will be doing so. After spending last night reading much of the forum and making posts here I realized this is something I really need to devote a small part of each day to helping grow.

It's an exciting time to join the National Alliance. The natural growth occurring in our organization signals further and expanding growth. I am glad you have joined and will be reading your 'True North' post in a few minutes.

Welcome!

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:12 pm

Prust, you said it perfectly. A small commitment to post everyday is quite literally the least I can do. Thanks for the inspiration!

Levi Savage

Post by Levi Savage » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:20 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:35 pm

Welcome Levi, it's good to see your participation here and in the real world by joining the National Alliance. :)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.