GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:49 pm

Hello everyone. I am a new NA member from South Carolina. Even though I am new, I have followed the NA for many years. For so long, in fact, that my first encounter with Dr. Pierce was hearing a cassette tape recorded by holding a tape player to a short wave radio (I know, I'm old!). I have been a lurker here for a good while. Over on GAB I post news articles on the unofficial NA group and post links to the NA, ADV and National Vanguard in high traffic posts.

I hope to contribute in any way I may. What Chairman Williams and Mr. Strom have done to breathe life back into, what I believe, is the only REAL plan for securing the future of our people is really quite remarkable. They are real leaders and true heroes.
Thanks!

White Man 1

Re: New Member

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:40 am

Welcome, friend. I'm glad you took the responsibility upon yourself to join our Alliance, and our forum. As a member I'm sure you are aware that our forum has a short set of rules. I look forward to your posts!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Welcome, Ghost.
Glad to see you've come part way out of the closet and have thrown your lot in with ours. Your contributions in online outreach are to be grateful for.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:49 pm
Hello everyone. I am a new NA member from South Carolina. Even though I am new, I have followed the NA for many years. For so long, in fact, that my first encounter with Dr. Pierce was hearing a cassette tape recorded by holding a tape player to a short wave radio (I know, I'm old!). I have been a lurker here for a good while. Over on GAB I post news articles on the unofficial NA group and post links to the NA, ADV and National Vanguard in high traffic posts.

I hope to contribute in any way I may. What Chairman Williams and Mr. Strom have done to breathe life back into, what I believe, is the only REAL plan for securing the future of our people is really quite remarkable. They are real leaders and true heroes.
Thanks!
I started preparing welcome packets for our newest batch of members today that I'll get in the mail tomorrow. One of the packets is for a new member in South Carolina. I suspect that is you, Ghost. Welcome! :D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:59 am

Welcome! I'm a relatively new member (late last year) myself! It's heartening to see more of our folk waking up and joining the Alliance!
H0195

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:49 pm

Hello Celine and welcome to White Biocentrism and welcome to the National Alliance. It is an exciting time to join and get involved.

The ceaseless work Chairman Williams and Kevin Strom have done to preserve and prepare the Alliance for it's inevitable growth is admirable. I too find it remarkable. Against all odds the National Alliance still exists and is in fact entering a new era in it's life - one of quickening growth. The political climate and rhetoric in the media is pushing White people towards us and all we need to do is be ready.

Lastly, I also post on Gab. Send me a message so we connect there as well. So many people who are receptive to our cause are there, looking for us and don't even know it.

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:18 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Chairman William's article entitled "Vow not to compromise" only reinforces my decision to join. The rigid stance on Dr. Pierce's vision is exactly what I was hoping for when joining.

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:03 pm

It's that uncompressing position that the current National Alliance members, the Cosmotheist book and Chairman Williams take on the survival of our race that steeled my belief that the National Alliance truly is carrying on Dr. Pierce's beautiful worldview.

We will build a new White world together.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:35 pm

Louis-Ferdinand Céline was the pen name of Louis Ferdinand Auguste Destouches, a French novelist, polemicist and physician.

I never got around to reading Celine, preferring non-fiction for the most part. But I remember that Dr. Pierce was a fan of his novels.

Oddly enough, this article appeared this week in the leftist New Republic:

The Ghosts of Céline
by Scott Bradfield
January 25, 2022

Is it possible to separate the celebrated novelist from the disgraced writer of fascist polemics?

There was something about the anti-writerliness of Céline that attracted many readers at the end of one horrible world war and well into the next. He never tried to elevate himself over his audience as an authority on anything, especially not art or literature; he never went to university or used academic jargon; and he professed to have read few of his fellow living novelists. A G.P. by profession, he suggested that while literature might be good at diagnosing society’s problems, if you wanted to do real good, you should focus on ameliorating the individual ailments of one patient at a time. “I started in poverty, and that’s how I’m finishing,” he confessed in his 1960 Paris Review interview. For Céline, the only “progress” any individual could hope to make in a solitary lifetime was just getting through it.

From his youth, Céline didn’t feel he belonged anywhere; and he was continually raging against wherever he already was. He was born Louis-Ferdinand Auguste Destouches, in 1894. His petit-bourgeois parents were both overworked and overprotective—his father an insurance clerk who, having given up on his youthful plans of teaching literature, blamed his failures on Jews and Freemasons; his mother was a seamstress who eventually opened her own barely solvent lace shop in central Paris. Forsaken by their dreams, they expected more of the same for Louis and provided him only a rudimentary education, preparing him for a career in the jewelry trade. When he proved rebellious, his father encouraged his enlistment in the French cavalry, and this led to his crippling physical and emotional injuries at the beginning of World War I. He was hospitalized and eventually remanded to a mental facility for a nervous condition that would develop into a lifetime battle with tinnitus. Most of Céline’s subsequent ailments might be diagnosed today as PTSD.

Feeling crushed both physically and psychologically, Louis reinvented his broken self as Louis-Ferdinand Céline—much in the same way that Eric Blair would reinvent himself as George Orwell only a few years later. (Orwell was a lifetime admirer of Céline’s work.) For the next half-century, the person known as Louis-Ferdinand Céline wrote bold, electric, almost psychotically intense novels about the world that had disillusioned him.

After being burned out and wounded in a pointless war, Céline supervised a cocoa plantation in Cameroon and made regular treks into Spanish Guinea, Chad, and the Upper Congo, trading for precious goods and sleeping with “my rifle in my arms for all eventualities.” Then, having trained as a medical doctor, he found work investigating health care in the United States for the Rockefeller Foundation, wrote a report on the Ford Factory’s treatment and mistreatment of employees, and spent time in Manhattan, which he describes in his first novel, Journey to the End of the Night (1932) as a vast machinery of crowds, industrial labor, and commercially designed meals antiseptically displayed in cheap diners where customers were provided “spotless” places to escape their mean lives and all the waitresses resembled “hospital nurses.”

The same author who presented himself as an authority on little more than the messy awfulness of human existence would, however, bring himself misfortune, at the height of his fame, by advocating Hitlerian eugenics in several escalatingly worrisome pamphlets, beginning with Mea Culpa in 1936, which was followed by Trifles for a Massacre in 1937. But most unforgivably, Céline stridently argued for a Franco-German alliance in School for Corpses (1938) with words that would dog him for the rest of his life:

What is the people’s real friend? Fascism. Who has done the most for the worker? The USSR or Hitler? It’s Hitler. You have only to look without all that red shit in your eyes. Who has done the most for the small shopkeeper? It’s not Thorez, it’s Hitler! Who is preventing us from going to war? It’s Hitler! All the communists (Jewish or Jewified) think about, is resending us to our deaths, for us to croak in a crusade. Hitler is good at raising a people, he is on the side of Life, he cares about the life of peoples, and even ours. He’s an Aryan.
[...]
More here about this famous Hitlerphile novelist:
https://newrepublic.com/article/165121/ ... phy-review
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:33 pm

Despite the slant of the article, it was pretty good. I dug out my copy of Trifles For A Massacre-

"The White Man, the Frenchman above all, loathes everything that reminds him of race... He doesn't want any of it at any price... Anything that does not bear the jewish cachet, that does not carry the jewish scent, no longer comports taste, reality or flavor to the Aryan of today. He must have, he demands his jewish illusion, jewish pomade, jewish flashiness, jewish swindle, jewish imposture, jewish cultural leveling, and by all that he would designate progress as, jewish progress... All that is simple and direct like his own occidental nature, he receives with suspicion and an immediate hatred."
pp.80

"All that is to be found any longer in cinema, books, music and painting is the artificial, the convoluted, the funny face, the afro-asiatic contortion."

"The jews are rather poorly endowed for the arts, biologically, due to their very nature. The jews are disastrously lacking in direct emotion, in spontaneity... they speak rather than do... If they go frolicking about in our climate, they are giving themselves over to imitations, the tom-tom, and funny faces, like n*ggers and like all apes... they take in nothing directly, and assimilate few things to any degree of profundity."
pp. 81