GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:49 pm

Hello everyone. I am a new NA member from South Carolina. Even though I am new, I have followed the NA for many years. For so long, in fact, that my first encounter with Dr. Pierce was hearing a cassette tape recorded by holding a tape player to a short wave radio (I know, I'm old!). I have been a lurker here for a good while. Over on GAB I post news articles on the unofficial NA group and post links to the NA, ADV and National Vanguard in high traffic posts.

I hope to contribute in any way I may. What Chairman Williams and Mr. Strom have done to breathe life back into, what I believe, is the only REAL plan for securing the future of our people is really quite remarkable. They are real leaders and true heroes.
Thanks!

White Man 1

Re: New Member

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:40 am

Welcome, friend. I'm glad you took the responsibility upon yourself to join our Alliance, and our forum. As a member I'm sure you are aware that our forum has a short set of rules. I look forward to your posts!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Welcome, Ghost.
Glad to see you've come part way out of the closet and have thrown your lot in with ours. Your contributions in online outreach are to be grateful for.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:49 pm
Hello everyone. I am a new NA member from South Carolina. Even though I am new, I have followed the NA for many years. For so long, in fact, that my first encounter with Dr. Pierce was hearing a cassette tape recorded by holding a tape player to a short wave radio (I know, I'm old!). I have been a lurker here for a good while. Over on GAB I post news articles on the unofficial NA group and post links to the NA, ADV and National Vanguard in high traffic posts.

I hope to contribute in any way I may. What Chairman Williams and Mr. Strom have done to breathe life back into, what I believe, is the only REAL plan for securing the future of our people is really quite remarkable. They are real leaders and true heroes.
Thanks!
I started preparing welcome packets for our newest batch of members today that I'll get in the mail tomorrow. One of the packets is for a new member in South Carolina. I suspect that is you, Ghost. Welcome! :D

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:59 am

Welcome! I'm a relatively new member (late last year) myself! It's heartening to see more of our folk waking up and joining the Alliance!

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:49 pm

Hello Celine and welcome to White Biocentrism and welcome to the National Alliance. It is an exciting time to join and get involved.

The ceaseless work Chairman Williams and Kevin Strom have done to preserve and prepare the Alliance for it's inevitable growth is admirable. I too find it remarkable. Against all odds the National Alliance still exists and is in fact entering a new era in it's life - one of quickening growth. The political climate and rhetoric in the media is pushing White people towards us and all we need to do is be ready.

Lastly, I also post on Gab. Send me a message so we connect there as well. So many people who are receptive to our cause are there, looking for us and don't even know it.

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:18 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Chairman William's article entitled "Vow not to compromise" only reinforces my decision to join. The rigid stance on Dr. Pierce's vision is exactly what I was hoping for when joining.

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:03 pm

It's that uncompressing position that the current National Alliance members, the Cosmotheist book and Chairman Williams take on the survival of our race that steeled my belief that the National Alliance truly is carrying on Dr. Pierce's beautiful worldview.

We will build a new White world together.