Howdy from Texas!

Truthseeker

Howdy from Texas!

Post by Truthseeker » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:31 am

Thanks for letting me in! Happy to find a forum where I can honestly discuss matters that concern me without the labels and mind control.

Will Williams

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:34 pm

You are welcome, Truthseeker. You'll find plenty of truths here at WhiteBiocentrism.

Please take a little time to read our Statement of Purpose on the board index, and Forum Rules, and try to abide by those rules. Those are what sets WB apart from other pro-White forums.

If you like what you read there, take a little more time to Introduce Yourself.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:23 am

Truthseeker wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:31 am
Thanks for letting me in! Happy to find a forum where I can honestly discuss matters that concern me without the labels and mind control.
Welcome, truthseeker. I see that Will suggested you read our forum rules, which is always a good thing. There's another suggestion I'd like to make and that's checking out who we are and what we're about by exploring the path we here in the National Alliance have chosen: www.natall.com/about
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:36 am

Welcome! Joining our forum can be a good springboard for joining the National Alliance and ultimately becoming part of our community. I look forward to seeing your posts!

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:57 pm

Welcome! How are things in Texas?
H0195

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:51 pm

Truthseeker wrote:
Hello friend, glad you have joined us. What is it that you are most interested in discussing?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:11 am

PRUST wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:51 pm
Truthseeker wrote:
Hello friend, glad you have joined us. What is it that you are most interested in discussing?
It appears he's become shy once again. That really is easy to do here and on National Vanguard where you can get lost for weeks just reading through the archives. The material in both websites are really rich.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.