Howdy from California

Bard

Howdy from California

Post by Bard » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:35 pm

From probably the most Leftist, Commie state in the Union except for Jew York -- Greetings!

This Forum looks kind of slow. But that only means that it will get better. At least by having so few members, it should be able to avoid the trap that StormFront and VNN fell into over the years. I was a member of those Forums from their earliest days. I am an old timer. I've seen the damage caused by the Jew infiltrators for destroying the platforms of the white folks who want to discuss our grievances and for planning ways to return the demon-Jews back into Hell from whence they came.

Maybe this place is better.

Jim Mathias

Re: Howdy from California

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 pm

Bard wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:35 pm
From probably the most Leftist, Commie state in the Union except for Jew York -- Greetings!

This Forum looks kind of slow. But that only means that it will get better. At least by having so few members, it should be able to avoid the trap that StormFront and VNN fell into over the years. I was a member of those Forums from their earliest days. I am an old timer. I've seen the damage caused by the Jew infiltrators for destroying the platforms of the white folks who want to discuss our grievances and for planning ways to return the demon-Jews back into Hell from whence they came.

Welcome, Bard. Please make yourself familiar with our forum rules, they're simple and easy to remember.

We have had our share of characters of all kinds here, and while we're rather understanding how newcomers are bringing differing points of view, once someone really goes off the focus of White biocentrism's purpose (to serve the creator's purpose in every way) then out they go. And many have gone so yes, it is slow here at times. We National Alliance members also seek to ascend a disciplined Path of service that few in the world have any desire to take. It's a hard path, and many fall by the wayside after a time. Very, very few make it their life. So it goes. Jews? Any that venture by to pass off some Levantine mumbo-jumbo (as some christian gentiles will also) are shown the door quickly.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Howdy from California

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Bard wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:35 pm

California used to be a great state during our lifetime. "Progressive," it was said that as California goes, so goes the rest of the nation. The rest of the nation is catching up, all right. Witness and look intoo this absurdity in Massechusetts, thanks to the anti-White Democrat U.S. Senate: https://www.wwlp.com/news/massachusetts ... achusetts/

This Forum looks kind of slow. But that only means that it will get better. At least by having so few members, it should be able to avoid the trap that StormFront and VNN fell into over the years. I was a member of those Forums from their earliest days. I am an old timer.

I was on those once promising discussion boards from ttheir early days also. We could compare our experiences and swap war lies.

There's nowhere for WB to go but up. We like it that way. We're not trying to be the fastest or the biggest, just the best. Our statement of purpose makes clear that we we seek consensus as followers of William Pierce's teachings.

We just kicked a disruptive WB member off our board yesterday who couldn't get with the program and never will.

I've seen the damage caused by the Jew infiltrators for destroying the platforms of the white folks who want to discuss our grievances and for planning ways to return the demon-Jews back into Hell from whence they came.

Ideally, the larger the percentage of WB members who are also members of the National Alliance, the stronger and more secure we'll be. We've got a Supporters Only section that eventually will be restricted to NA members in good standing. Rebuilding our Alliance comes first.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ