Hello from New Jersey!

Thomas S NJ

Hello from New Jersey!

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:20 pm

Hello brothers and sisters!

I am excited to be joining the discussions here on the WB forum. I have been commenting for some time now as "Art Thief" on various National Vanguard articles; while I have enjoyed some of the banter and short discussions as might be expected in a comments section, I've had a thirst for some time now to get truly involved in helping our folk. I took the plunge and submitted my application to the National Alliance last month.

I'm happy to join you all from here in southern New Jersey. I am looking forward to learning what I can do to help build a future for our race. If there's anyone else from NJ hereabouts, I'd love to hear from you.
H0195

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Hello from New Jersey!

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:59 pm

Welcome to the National Alliance, Thomas, and to this forum. I've enjoyed your posts on National Vanguard and look forward to reading more of them here.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:05 am

Welcome Thomas! Glad to have you, will have to look out for your articles on NV. :)

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:17 am

Welcome to our little forum. This is our "social media", not jew controlled and easily shut down like faceburg or Twitter. Please get aquainted with our rules and expectations, and I look forward to seeing your posts!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm

Welcome, Thomas! I hope your membership application goes through and results in your acceptance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm
Welcome, Thomas! I hope your membership application goes through and results in your acceptance.
Welcome, Thomas! Your application was approved. I'll be sending you a packet when I get on my feet good and have the time.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Phillip Roberts

Post by Phillip Roberts » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:30 am

Welcome Thomas,

Im also a newer member, not too far from you, CT. Feel free to reach out. Maybe someday we can arrange a meet and greet with our New England members. Take care!

Hail Victory!

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:57 am

Thanks again for the warm welcome, brothers and sisters. And thank you, Will, for approving my membership.

Phillip, I'd absolutely be interested in helping to organize a regional get-together! That the NYC cesspool is between us shouldn't be too much of an obstacle. As I wrote that, I wondered if I might need to add an apology to any of our NYC members but then I had a bit of a chuckle and wondered if we even have any members in NYC.

I am happy to be on board, and excited just to be a part of a genuine community of White people.
H0195