Salute to You All!

RCavallius

Salute to You All!

Post by RCavallius » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:34 am

I've been involved with the Alliance for a while, but just joined the forum. I look forward to learning as much as I can and sharing my thoughts on many important issues. I'm always up for serious, intellectual conversation, and I place a high value on boots-on-the-ground hard work...so we can theorize, philosophize, troubleshoot problems or plan the path to social change. Just name the topic and I'm in.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Re: Salute to You All!

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 pm

Welcome, RCavallius. Glad to see another Alliance member actively participating in this forum. Be sure to read our forum rules, they're brief but to the point.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Re: Salute to You All!

Post by RCavallius » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:47 am

Yes, I read them as soon as I created my account. Easy enough, I'd say. From what I see this forum is much more than just a place where we all tell each other how right we are and how much we wish the world would change. There seems to be a lot of potential for actual productivity here; I like it!
H0216