Sieg Heil From Connecticut, Any other New Englanders?

Phillip Roberts

Sieg Heil From Connecticut, Any other New Englanders?

Post by Phillip Roberts » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 pm

New to NA but not to WLP, been a long time listener. I started to realize I was White some years back, I've had several YouTube accounts terminated and have mostly spent the last 2 years wondering the net and doing some solo local "stealth like" activism. As a new member of NA, I will continue to do solo activism in consideration of all NA members and it's goal to work “Toward a New Consciousness; a New Order; a New People.” Hopefully I can reach out to enough locals that we get some to join NA, community outreach and connections will be some of our greatest strengths in the years to come.

Fun Fact About Me: A few years back I traced my mothers family name back to the 10th century Scotland, my 26th great grandfather was Robert The Bruce, hence the name "Roberts". This has really enhance my cultural pride.

Thanks for letting me share this space and I hope I can serve the NA in the most honorable ways possible.

Grimork

Re: Sieg Heil From Connecticut, Any other New Englanders?

Post by Grimork » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:29 pm

Welcome Phillip! I saw your post on the fliers. Great work. :) It's always encouraging to see.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 pm

I'm from up in NH as my name indicates, and am a Scott myself. Grandfather was from clan Lindsay.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Welcome!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Welcome to White biocentrism and the National Alliance, Phillip. Joining us is a commitment to the service of our Path and is a rare and admirable thing.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Creedofiron

Post by Creedofiron » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Phillip Roberts wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Fun Fact About Me: A few years back I traced my mothers family name back to the 10th century Scotland, my 26th great grandfather was Robert The Bruce, hence the name "Roberts". This has really enhance my cultural pride.
You have good genes my friend, dare I say it, the best of genes.