Hello from an English refugee in Poland

White Awake

Hello from an English refugee in Poland

Post by White Awake » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 pm

Hello.

I am an Englishman living in Poland. When I first visited this country, it was for love (I had met a Polish girl in England, then travelled here to spend time with her).

Immediately upon arriving here I noticed that there was something attractive and soothing about this place. For a long time though, I did not consciously realise what it was.

Many years later I would come to understand that the country being populated almost entirely by white people was something that endowed it with a profoundly pleasant and coherent quality.

Best wishes!

WA
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Grimork

Re: Hello from an English refugee in Poland

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello, WA.

That's a really interesting story. Do you still love it there in Poland? I was checking out a sample from the audio book and think you have a very pleasant voice to listen to. Thank you for sharing. What brings you to our corner of the net specifically? We're a bit different from AmRen. I've seen Jared have some issue with the JQ. Although, he's a really good place to get started as you said raising consciousness.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:10 am

Welcome, and thank you for sharing.

As a new forum member, be sure to take a look at this forum's rules. This being the National Alliance's board for members and prospective members to talk to each other about our life philosophy, goals both near and long term out to eternity, and to implement our plans, you'll find plenty to discuss here as our archives are always up for a good discussion.

Also, to help you out with understanding who we are and what we're about, check this out:
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:20 pm

Thank you very much for the replies guys.

I am about to start a thorough read of that link. As for Mr Taylor and the JQ, I understand that for many people he is insufficiently critical of the Jewish element in the anti-white media matrix, but at the same time I believe that he is doing absolutely great work in putting the case for racial consciousness among whites.

I am pretty tired right now, so I will hold back from writing more till I am in a more alert and energetic frame of mind. For the time being though best wishes to you all!
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:44 pm

White Awake wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:20 pm
I am about to start a thorough read of that link. As for Mr Taylor and the JQ, I understand that for many people he is insufficiently critical of the Jewish element in the anti-white media matrix, but at the same time I believe that he is doing absolutely great work in putting the case for racial consciousness among whites.

I am pretty tired right now, so I will hold back from writing more till I am in a more alert and energetic frame of mind. For the time being though best wishes to you all!
Yes, I agree. He's a great starting place for racial awareness. Same to you, hope you get a good rest. 8-)

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:52 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:24 pm
Hello, WA.

That's a really interesting story. Do you still love it there in Poland? I was checking out a sample from the audio book and think you have a very pleasant voice to listen to. Thank you for sharing. What brings you to our corner of the net specifically? We're a bit different from AmRen. I've seen Jared have some issue with the JQ. Although, he's a really good place to get started as you said raising consciousness.
Hi Grimork. I just realised that I never specifically thanked you for your kind words regarding my voice, so please let me do that now, albeit belatedly. Also, I didn't answer your question: yes, I still love living in Poland. I am in a very beautiful city here, and there is a general atmosphere of peace and civility, due in no small part to the absence of certain violent demographics groups.

Britain is in an absolutely shambolic state these days, and the longer I spend here in Poland the more thankful I am that this country is a home for me. I do my best to warn Polish people not to allow their politicians to inflict the same horrors on them that my government did to my fellow Brits.