Hello from Ohio

SonOfGermany

Hello from Ohio

Post by SonOfGermany » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:31 am

Greetings to all, I’m Jason aka SonOfGermany. Grew up in a nearly all-black neighborhood and experienced firsthand what it was like to live among minorities as a white child. I’m sure many of you can imagine if you haven’t experienced yourselves.

First heard about the National Alliance several years later after the OKC bombing. As a young publisher of my own online newsletter at the time, the group spoke very much to my ideals and sense of self. I purchased copies of The Turner Diaries and Hunter which I read and still keep on a bookshelf above my bed. Reading and listening to Dr. Pierce and American Dissident Voices, I learned a great deal. Nearly twenty years later, and I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say he is very much missed.

Anyway, I look forward to popping in and engaging with my likeminded white brothers and sisters from time to time. Hope you are all well, and I’m sure I’ll catch you again soon.

Grimork

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by Grimork » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:39 am

Hello, SonofGermany. I can't imagine what you were going through in a majority black area, but I have been in areas where blacks are 20% and that's already too much. It's nice to meet you, have you ever considered being a part of the National Alliance yourself? Most of us are big fans of Dr. Pierce ourselves of course. :lol:

IndianaCreator

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by IndianaCreator » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:25 am

Welcome here, from next door.