Hello from the Midwest

White Hope

Hello from the Midwest

Post by White Hope » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:41 pm

I am a socially conservative nondenominational Christian Nationalist who respectfully recognizes Dr. Pierce as one of the most outstanding critical thinkers concerning our struggle to overcome adversity. And even though I don't put my faith in Cosmology, I find the subject to be intriguing, and have performed research on it in the past.

I look forward to interacting intelligently with other members here. But I refuse to tolerate juvenile ad hominem attacks, or any other kind of trollish behavior I've experienced elsewhere.

Will Williams

Re: Hello from the Midwest

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:06 pm

White Hope wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:41 pm
I am a socially conservative nondenominational Christian Nationalist who respectfully recognizes Dr. Pierce as one of the most outstanding critical thinkers concerning our struggle to overcome adversity. And even though I don't put my faith in Cosmology, I find the subject to be intriguing, and have performed research on it in the past.

I look forward to interacting intelligently with other members here. But I refuse to tolerate juvenile ad hominem attacks, or any other kind of trollish behavior I've experienced elsewhere.
That's the attitude we like to hear on WB, White Hope. Welcome.

We've had an iincreased influx of new registrants on our forum in the past couple of days. My guess is it's because Stormfront has been difficult to gat on for one reason or another.

New people have come on WB in the past like you describe: disruptive, argumentative, or trollish. That type doesn't last long here and is uninvited once identified. Who needs that? Stormfront has lots of good people on it, but also it has many defectives with negative personalities. Unfortunately SF rarely bans the disruptive types and with its big tent approach there is the expcted conflict instead of comity. SF does allow an individual member to put troublemakers on Ignore so he doesn't have to see what they write, but that is an imperfect solution because others still see the troublemaker's attacks. I believe I have built up an Ignore list of around 45 over there, most of whom should have simply been banned for their bad behavior.

Cosmology? Aren't Cosmologists likre Star Trek fans or proponents of the Big Bang theory? What Dr. Pierce founded, or rather discovered and fleshed out for our people, he named Cosmotheism. Don't feel bad though, some people even get Cosmotheism confused with Cosmetology.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:45 pm

Welcome White Hope. White I am not a member of the NA at this time, I have come to regard myself as a cosmotheist, albeit an infant one. This is a change from two years ago when I was an ordained christian pastor leading a small church. If your would ever like to talk feel free to PM me, I would be more than happy to share the details of my "conversion" and the motivations for it.

johnreardonnewland

Post by johnreardonnewland » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:24 am

Hey Brother:
My name is John and I too am newly to Cosmotheism.
I have had comparative religious studies of the worlds religions and I have found both the world church of the creator and Cosmotheism to be appropriate for our people and myself at these dire times.
I’m curious as to what brought you out of the grips of the middle eastern religion and into Cosmotheism?
For me it was learning Hebrew and reading the Talmud. The Talmud is a horrible book and seeing that the New Testament and Jesus in particular quotes it I found Christianity to be abhorrant.
The National Alliance is a wonderful path that I’m finding very rewarding both mentally and spiritually.
I would like to hear your words on it.

johnreardonnewland

Post by johnreardonnewland » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:36 am

Greetings:
I’m glad that you find Cosmotheism appealing. I apologize for any inconvenience that you have suffered from the less fortunate of our race.
We need to band together as a people, Religion aside. It is about having love for yourself and our people that must drive us into the Superman we as a Race are meant to be. It is about that evolutionary leap forward that will awaken our transformation.
Cosmotheism for me is an awakening of my racial soul and a knowledge of how to transform myself into the Super-Man I know the Creator wants me to be.
Im glad your here and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Your Brother:
John