Hello Alliance

ZNULL

Hello Alliance

Post by ZNULL » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Hello society of this site
Thank you for saving the writings of William Pierce.
Im New Order needed on earth in national vanguard.
Last edited by White Man 1 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello Aliance

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:42 pm

ZNULL wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:41 pm
Hello society of this site
Thank you for saving the writings of William Pierce.
Im New Order needed on earth in national vanguard.
Hello ZNULL, glad you found us here. This forum for National Alliance members and guests who want to join us as well as becoming more knowledgeable about our Path and Purpose should fit you if you value the hard-hitting content of National Vanguard.

Feel free to comment and join us after reviewing https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ and of course, our forum rules.

Welcome!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

ZNULL

Re: Hello Alliance

Post by ZNULL » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:54 am

Thank you

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello Alliance

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:21 am

ZNULL wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:54 am
Thank you
You're welcome. I should have addressed your 'preserving Dr. Pierce's writings' as well by pointing out our book and CD store located here:

https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/

Dr. Pierce's published works are a copyright of the National Alliance and offered by us at this store. Take a look around there for additions to your personal library/education center. Our destiny is in the hands of those of us who are knowledgeable about who we are and the realities around us that few dare to say aloud.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.