Just Joined Today

fluxmaster

Just Joined Today

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:04 am

Hello, I am fluxmaster, also known as Nikola Bijeliti. That is a male Serbian name. I picked a Serbian name because I admire Nikola Tesla and Slobodan Milošević, although I am actually American. Elizabeth introduced me to this site while we were waiting for Stormfront to come back up. I will try to learn about the rules and purpose of this site so that I will not post irrelevant content.

Will Williams

Re: Just Joined Today

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:27 am

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:04 am
Hello, I am fluxmaster, also known as Nikola Bijeliti. That is a male Serbian name. I picked a Serbian name because I admire Nikola Tesla and Slobodan Milošević, although I am actually American. Elizabeth introduced me to this site while we were waiting for Stormfront to come back up. I will try to learn about the rules and purpose of this site so that I will not post irrelevant content.
Welcome, Nikola, and thanks for your consideration of WB's Rules and Purpose.

Elizabeth seems to have what it takes to be an ace recruiter.Hopefully y'all will stick around here when SF gets back up.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Welcome Flux! This is a phenomenal board! It may be a little more quiet than SF, but from my experience there is generally a better quality of discussion to be had if one has a question to ask. I hope to see you around!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:03 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:04 am
Elizabeth returned to Stormfront when it went back up, but we're glad you stuck around and have participated here, "Nikola." Dr. Pierce covered "Maddie's war" in Serbia from a pro-Serbia perspective. Search for those ADVs of his on that Jew-run war at National Vanguard.

One of my only current sports heroes is Novak Djokovic, who bucked the tennis establishment by refusing to be jabbed to be allowed to participate in the Australian Open a couple of years ago. He's currently ranked number one in the world at, I believe, 36, and is going for another title at that major tennis championship this week. viewtopic.php?p=24227#p24227 :P

I went to high school with "Pistol Pete" Maravich, another proud Serb: viewtopic.php?p=16876#p16876

Who said White boys can't play bastardball?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ