Hello. I found this forum today.

Elizabeth

Hello. I found this forum today.

Post by Elizabeth » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Hello. :)

My name is Elizabeth.

Stormfront is down.

I remembered when Franco posted on Stormfront and Midwest told him to go back to VNN.

So I found and registered on VNN Forum a few days ago because Stormfront is down. There was already an Elizabeth so I registered as "SF.Elizabeth".

While on VNN's Stormfront thread, someone named Major Sharpe mentioned White Biocentrism forum, which I never heard of before, so I came here too.

I'm happy to have found two other forums because I really miss Stormfront and hope Don Black is okay.

Will Williams

Re: Hello. I found this forum today.

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:36 am

Welcome, Elizabeth. WhiteBiocentrism (WB) is a very small forum compared to the biggest and oldest pro-White discussion board Stormfront. We also hope that Don Black is all right and that his forum is also.

WB is for National Alliance (NA) members and supporters and those who are interested in learning about NA. You say you just learned about our forum today so please become familiar with WB's purpose and forum rules before simply posting willy nilly like folks do on VNN or Stormfront. We post a link every week to the stickied Stormfront section Ideology and Philosophy for our weekly radio show American Dissident Voices. The topic is "Cosmotheist Ideology/Philosophy"; Cosmotheism, the world view of Dr. William Pierce, who founded NA, is what sets our organization apart from most, if not all other pro-White groups: https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Cosmotheism

Check it out and decide if you like what you see, then, if you do, introduce yourself in our WB section for that.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:48 am

Hello Elizabeth. I remember you and your butterfly avatar from stormfront. Welcome.
Hitler was right.

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:05 am

I would welcome you, but you were here first. Thank you for introducing me to this site.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:39 am

Welcome Elizabeth!!
I have always enjoyed your posts on Stormfront and look forward to reading them here. :)

Durka

Post by Durka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:44 am

Welcome aboard, Elizabeth. I must say your purple butterfly is sure flitting around of late, pollinating multiple forums in the wake of Stormfront's collapse. Of course, most regular SF members are very familiar with your avatar. I remember you doing a lot of the reporting on the Florida condo collapse, being a Floridian yourself. Anyway, did you hear anything over on VNN about what happened to Stormfront? I would have thought someone here on this forum would know something, since the Chairman of the National Alliance personally knows both Don Black and David Duke. But not a word. Maybe you will learn something over on VNN.

Durka

Post by Durka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:53 am

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:05 am
I would welcome you, but you were here first. Thank you for introducing me to this site.
Welcome, fluxmaster. I'm familiar with you as well, having read many of your posts over on Stormfront. Your defense of the validity of the 1969 lunar landing, along with "TheWayForward" and a few others, was a memorable thread. I watched the battle from the sidelines and it was quite interesting.

That said, have you learned anything about the Stormfront collapse? What with so many WN forums it's surprising that no one can be found who has a direct line to Don Black. Maybe he really is all alone, married to a woman who doesn't even intellectually agree with what he's doing. And with his son Derek having a sexual relationship with a Jew (soon to give Mr. Black Jewish grandkids?) this whole state of affairs is rather depressing. But good to see you here.

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Durka wrote:
That said, have you learned anything about the Stormfront collapse?
Unfortunately, no, I am waiting just like everyone else.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Durka wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:44 am
...[D]id you hear anything over on VNN about what happened to Stormfront? I would have thought someone here on this forum would know something, since the Chairman of the National Alliance personally knows both Don Black and David Duke. But not a word. Maybe you will learn something over on VNN.
Here's "what happened at Stormfront":
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
The usual error at SF is "Down for Maintenance." So what? that's not our concern here at WB any more than is the race traitor Derek Black's disgusting love life. He's a docile moral coward -- impenitent, dead as far as I'm concerned -- a casualty of war.

We in the Alliance and here at WB don't care a whit for what is the latest gossip in the VNN playpen, and just because I've known Don and David since the mid-1980s doesn't mean we're in constant touch. Their base is Christian for the most part, ours is not. Big difference! We understand one another. I have always mailed Don our Alliance BULLETIN each month as a courtesy. A supporter paid SF $1,000, unsolicited, to make me a Lifetime SF member. David invited me onto his radio show a few months back, but it was like he was interviewing himself rather than me. :lol: That's David.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ