Greetings to all...

LONEWOLFOFOK

Greetings to all...

Post by LONEWOLFOFOK » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 pm

...from my homestead here in the Ozarks of Arkansas. Would really like to meet up with folks here in my local area, and not just online but in real life face to face in person networking. Thank you. -Zach

Thomas Cole

Re: Greetings to all...

Post by Thomas Cole » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Welcome!

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Greetings!!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:28 am

Welcome, Zach. I understand how it is to want to meet fellow Whites face to face. It'd be great if we were all neighbors. National Alliance members do get opportunities to meet one another, consider joining us. www.natall.com/join-us

With that said, it's great you decided to join this forum for National Alliance members as well as White guests. Please take a look at our forum rules so that you know what it takes to stay in good standing with us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

LONEWOLFOFOK

Post by LONEWOLFOFOK » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:44 am

Thankyou for the welcome, and I already am a member of the National Alliance as of recently. I would be more than happy to distribute literature etc here in my area, as work for myself now and make my own hours and not the 9 to 5 ratrace life anymore. Am 50 years old and never been married/no kids, so have time on my hands. But I don't have the funds to purchase and distribute stuff in bulk right now. So please just let me know how I can help out. Thanks

Durka

Post by Durka » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Welcome, LONEWOLFOFOK.

Glad to see new blood here.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:45 pm

Durka wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:45 pm
Welcome, LONEWOLFOFOK.

Glad to see new blood here.
We get them from time to time. Some even join the National Alliance and help us get stronger in the various ways we're Alliance community building. Those who study and understand Cosmotheism are the foundation of this community and are our most enduring members.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.