Heil from occupied Michigan

billwald1977

Heil from occupied Michigan

Post by billwald1977 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Greetings all,

Bill here. Ex-detroiter now residing in the slowly immigrant occupying suburbs. Tradesman, Father, European nationalist.

I'm currently a bit of a lone wolf White activist/advocate, honoring my German and Nordic ancestors in pushing against the destructive farce of marxist multiculturalism. I find Dr. Pierce's analysis to be advanced and applicable to my White community's conditions, and I hope to push the sleeping and pacified men of strong European blood into action. Joined this forum to network and discuss, though I recognize online grievances only translate to so much in the real world. Power and honor to you and your families, comrades.

1488 ✋🏻

Will Williams

Re: Heil from occupied Michigan

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:14 am

Welcome to our little forum, Bill, and thanks for the introduction.

Detroit, a once great American city, is a good place to be from...far away from these days.
:)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Heil from occupied Michigan

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:10 am

Hi Bill!
Welcome to WB, check out our forum rules and I look forward to seeing your posts here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.