Greetings!

BBrookshire

Greetings!

Post by BBrookshire » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:04 am

Hello!!

I am a new member of NA, but not new to the challenges we face. I first learned of NA and Dr. Pierce in 1989 when a friend gave me a copy of the Turner Diaries. I was a teen at the time and a skinhead. The book was an epiphany of sorts. By 1993 many of the people I was around either ended up in prison or fell into drugs, or faded away. I ended up hanging around with a Klan chapter (never joined) in my home state for a while before finally going off to college and getting a degree (spoiler alert - waste of time). I had "disengaged" by this point and developed my own issues with alcohol. For many, many years I had developed a "libertarian" stance with the world - you live your life and I'll live mine kind of deal. It's not healthy. Slowly my European blood began to awaken again, and I decided to re-engage. It's obvious I am a bit older (Gen-X) and have the tech knowledge of a boomer. I have never engaged on Social Media as I have always looked at it as a waste of time. Great, you argue with progressive democrats and look at cat videos, real contribution to humanity :D . But I am on two of the Telegram channels with NA. I really like a lot of the historical videos and books on Telegram as well as seeing what nationalists (young and old) are up to around the world. I don't particularly engage much - best I can tell is that engaging with your average "telegramer" will teach you three things - 1. We must destroy all Christians immediately in order to save our race 2. We must spend all our money on crypto and 3. We must make edgy video clips using negro rap music. For the record I am not a Christian. But watching the going ons in South Africa right now ought to open up everyone's eyes. Telegram is an amazing source for news from around the world. I apologize for rambling on - I carry some guilt for walking away for so long, this post is a bit of therapy for me. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Will Williams

Re: Greetings!

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Thanks so much for the nice introduction, BB. I published a letter from you to NA in last month's BULLETIN. Welcome back.

I don't do social media either. We have some members spreading the good word on Telegram, especially promoting our video channels and Websites.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Thanks Will! I was surprised to see my letter make the bulletin right away. Thank you for that, it was a warm welcome so to speak. I am a bit of a fountain pen dork so I like to write letters.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Welcome BBrookshire, it's good you are listening to your racially based instincts again. Cosmotheism is about that, but in full consciousness of our duty towards a higher purpose in life for Whites alone. It's the life philosophy that Dr. Pierce wrote "The Turner Diaries" from and the real reason he wrote that book was to impart its worldview, values, & goals, and etc.

Anyway, be sure to check out our forum rules and of course, many other essays by Dr. Pierce, Revilo Oliver, Kevin Strom and others offered here and at www.nationalvanguard.org which is another National Alliance media outlet.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:39 pm
Welcome BBrookshire, it's good you are listening to your racially based instincts again. Cosmotheism is about that, but in full consciousness of our duty towards a higher purpose in life for Whites alone. It's the life philosophy that Dr. Pierce wrote "The Turner Diaries" from and the real reason he wrote that book was to impart its worldview, values, & goals, and etc.

Anyway, be sure to check out our forum rules and of course, many other essays by Dr. Pierce, Revilo Oliver, Kevin Strom and others offered here and at www.nationalvanguard.org which is another National Alliance media outlet.
Thank you Jim, I will. I am currently reading Which Way Western Man and see the "Will To Power" of Nietsczhe in Cosmotheism as well. I am not quite the thinker that Simpson is, so I have to re-read quite a bit, but am thoroughly enjoying the book so far.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:28 pm

BBrookshire wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:

Thank you Jim, I will. I am currently reading Which Way Western Man and see the "Will To Power" of Nietsczhe in Cosmotheism as well. I am not quite the thinker that Simpson is, so I have to re-read quite a bit, but am thoroughly enjoying the book so far.
Simpson was a very impressive thinking man, true, and I can't claim to be his peer either. It is great that we get to stand on his shoulders through WWWM? and learn. Some contents in that book were eye openers to me, and as usual Simpson's presentation of those parts were well done. Nietzsche's "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" was also a very good work, it's worth your while when you're ready for it. A friend and former member (whose posterior I've been on to re-join) and I have had some good discussions about Nietzsche, and as always, a call to action is inspired.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:28 pm
BBrookshire wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:

Simpson was a very impressive thinking man, true, and I can't claim to be his peer either. It is great that we get to stand on his shoulders through WWWM? and learn. Some contents in that book were eye openers to me, and as usual Simpson's presentation of those parts were well done. Nietzsche's "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" was also a very good work, it's worth your while when you're ready for it. A friend and former member (whose posterior I've been on to re-join) and I have had some good discussions about Nietzsche, and as always, a call to action is inspired.
Yes, after reading WWWM so far, Nietzsche's work is next on my list. I am in the hole quite a few books right now, but will get to him soon for sure. NA cards do fit nicely into his work at the local book retailers. =)