Thank you.

DagNastee

Thank you.

Post by DagNastee » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Hey there.
I am a new member of White Biocentrism, and currently stationed in NC.

I am here to learn new ideas and tactics, as well as hopefully meet new like-minded people.

Dag

Will Williams

Re: Thank you.

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:45 pm

DagNastee wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:24 pm
Hey there.
I am a new member of White Biocentrism, and currently stationed in NC.

I am here to learn new ideas and tactics, as well as hopefully meet new like-minded people.

Dag
Welcome to WB, Dag. I grew up in NC -- Raleigh -- and was stationed at Ft Bragg years ago when NC was still red (fairly conservative). The state has slowly transitioned through purple, headed for blue (liberal and crazy Democrat). Several counties are now official sanctuaries for non-Whites with the state having one of the fastest growing Mestizo populations in the country. Raleigh is trying hard to become the new Atlanta. Too bad.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:08 pm

Welcome, Dag.

I'm also an NC resident. There is lots to learn and read here. Hope you enjoy it.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:25 am

Welcome to White biocentrism, Mr. Nastee.
Please make yourself acquainted with the National Alliance, the owner of this forum. The following links are for those who are interested in our life-philosophy and program of action for today, the near future, and for eternity:

https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

We're here to determine whether or not you may be of service to our race and our goals, how you come to understand and accept our values, views, goals and so on will help us to see if you're fit to join our community. These two links are a good beginning, though we members on this forum are here to help you and others to become familiar with us as there are other resources readily available for your viewing.'

Please take a few minutes to look at our forum rules so that you will understand what conduct we expect our forum users must abide by.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.