Hello I am glad to find myself here.

Evolving Being

Hello I am glad to find myself here.

Post by Evolving Being » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 pm

Hi... I was introduced here by Will Williams and Grimork, as I understand this is the National Alliance forum. I am happy to see that the legacy Dr. William Pierce left behind 20 years ago appears to be picking up again back to its former glory by Will as the chairman now. I am encouraged. I know the story of what happened to the NA shortly after Pierce’s death.

I am in the process of applying for membership, as I am still reading the mission on the website.

I was introduced to the JQ many years ago by a former boyfriend actually. Even though the relationship did not work out, I am thankful to have met him. He saved my life. It still took much time for me to unlearn the toxic indoctrination of the education system and having all of my family members being lemmings. I went to public schools in a predominantly Jewish area and by that experience it is why taking in the JQ was relatively easy for me. However, even after learning about the JQ, out in the real world I kept my opinions to myself for way too long to avoid confrontation. At the end it did me no good anyway, since I cannot stand to be around lemmings anymore, since they are really insincere opportunists. It makes it worse that these are the only types of people I can meet in the general public, whether in the American and especially in Europe. Now I am at a point and time in my life where I am no longer deterred from joining a pro-European community, such as the National Alliance. I am just tired of seeing every White country and area I go to having an unnatural amount of non-Europeans, turning it all into a one world globalist monoculture. Not only is it tiring to see, it is unnatural and destroying this planet faster in the process.

Grimork

Re: Hello I am glad to find myself here.

Post by Grimork » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Nice to see you here EB. I hope that the situation with your family gets resolved in your favor. It is a benefit to be able to communicate with those that have a common goal, as many don't get that experience from the people around us.

Welcome to WB.

Evolving Being

Post by Evolving Being » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:35 pm

Hi Grimork, thanks, but I do not think my family situation will work out in my favor, it never has and it sure will not start now. I am a lonewolf or will have to form my own family.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:39 pm

Yes, that would probably be a favorable outcome for you in regards to your family. I wasn't suggesting you put up with anything harmful.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:22 pm

Welcome to White biocentrism. Please take a little of your time to become familiar with our forum's rules.

It's great you've applied to become a part of the National Alliance! :)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Welcome --greetings from West Virginia 8-)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks for joining our little forum, Evolving Being. Welcome!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Yes, welcome and thank you for joining. We are glad to find you here too.

It is too bad what happened to the Alliance after Dr. Pierce passed, but at least all that turmoil seems to have weeded out the opportunists, and left behind only those who are serious about carrying on the real task at hand.

And now that the Alliance is back on track and moving along, thanks to Will and the others who have been here for years, I believe we're about to see a flood of new members in the coming years. The foundation is all here, we just need to keep building.