The tip of the sword

fatal

The tip of the sword

Post by fatal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Greetings. I am a proud white man of strong, clear European heritage, which I celebrate and honor in all of my actions.

I am currently enrolled in a 4 year college, as proper labor is no longer a viable source of long-term income for myself and my young son in 2021 America.

Each day I face the Marxist globalism of the university and its agendized curriculum, the blatant doublespeak of the media, the deceit of the government, and each day I use the strength of my mind and my culture as my weapons to beat back the multiculturalist hyenas as they circle the staggering soldiers of the proud white race.

I have come to realize that no truth will shine through their storm of lies, no logic will penetrate their fallacies. We have fallen past the edge of conversational remedy. Words will not suffice.

We are in the middle of a race war and I only see one side fighting.

The person I've been waiting for to stand up and do something has been me all along.

Who stands with me?

Jim Mathias

Re: The tip of the sword

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:48 pm

Welcome to the National Alliance's online forum, White biocentrism, Mr. fatal.
Please make yourself acquainted with our organization. The following links are for those who are interested in our life-philosophy and program of action for today, the near future, and for eternity:

https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

We're here to determine whether or not you may be of service to our race and our goals, how you come to understand and accept our values, views, goals and so on will help us to see if you're fit to join our community. These two links are a good beginning, though we members on this forum are here to help you and others to become familiar with us, and there are other resources readily available for your viewing. Our "Provenance" subforum has hundreds of useful essays, articles, and so on that are worth your time and effort to read.

Your spurning of manual labor is concerning, the character of men and women who do such things comes into question. There are many useful occupations that use both mind and body that are still very much in demand. Farmers/gardeners come to mind. I myself have shoveled horse manure for use as fertilizer, and I'm proud to say I've done so. Before I was fully trained in the maintenance and coding of nuclear weapons in the Air Force, I was tasked with keeping barracks toilets clean for a time as part of basic training. While others complained about such jobs, I knew my attitude was being watched. Consider yourself being watched in a similar way, the Alliance is very concerned with potential members' character.

Also, we count those who stand with us and won't be standing with you until you are a part of us. We place a high value on all members being one with us in our consensus of values, ethics, goals, future plans, and so on as the reason for this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: The tip of the sword

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Welcome to our little forum, fatal.

I hope to see occasional reports about your university experience, like what discipline you will be studying. So much in academia is a waste of time and money these days unless you are specializing in an area of study that can keep you from working for the government or corporations. Becoming independent is a is a good goal to have career wise
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ