Greetings from Western Canada.

Jasper777

Greetings from Western Canada.

Post by Jasper777 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Hey everyone, nice to be here. Found this site via a podcast and had to sign up since there are not too many bright parts of the internet anymore. Most are full of race traitors and guilt ridden Whites (those people drive me nuts) so it's nice to be apart of a community with like minded people.

Hopefully our people start to wake up and rebuild their racial identity and consciousness. Everything is just so depressing with what's going on with our folk.

Jasper.

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from Western Canada.

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Welcome, Jasper. We are a small community, so please be courteous. Take some time and read our forum rules, they are simple but valuable. What podcast did you hear of us from?

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Greetings Jasper,
You won't find White-guilt here. Rejoice! greater times are at hand, they can't keep our people down forever. Every day more and more people are realizing the situations they are in. Sometimes it takes great adversity to strengthen the spine of the people. If you are very much concerned you are welcome to join our organization, if eligible (if not, we welcome the support nonetheless), and support our efforts at outreach and community building.
https://natall.com/join-us/

Please feel free to explore the forum and get to know us better.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:16 pm

Welcome to White biocentrism, Jasper777.
Please acquaint yourself with the National Alliance, this forum's owner. In addition to the link Grimork provided you above, the following links are for those who are interested in our life-philosophy and program of action for today, the near future, and for eternity:

https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

New members of the forum may be of service to our race and our goals and we're interested in how you come to understand and accept our values, views, goals and so on will help us to see if you're fit to join our community beyond this forum. These two links are a good beginning, though we members on this forum are here to help you and others to become familiar with us as there are other resources readily available for your viewing.'

You mentioned hoping that, " ...our people start to wake up and rebuild their racial identity and consciousness. Well, that requires more than just hope! It takes dedicated men and women who are on the same page in terms of views, values, and so on to work together for the greater whole in addition to taking care of your personal needs in life. Members of the National Alliance do that; we offer some of our individual strengths to the whole and make us all greater as a result.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 am

Hello mr. Jasper,
It is mostly okay in my little part of texas. I suggest gab. It is a news, and posting board. I hear y'all are going through it up there, but have seen much resistance to tyranny as well. It is probably the same everywhere. You may as well illegal alien your self to warmer climates.

Jasper777

Post by Jasper777 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Hey everyone, thanks for all the replies. Canada has it's issues - for sure - however, I think every White country has their issues, some worse than others. I just deal with it and try and enlighten people to what is going on. Most don't care it seems. One day, it's going to get to a point where they won't be able to ignore what's happening to them.

I found this site via the White Girl Bleed A Lot/Colin Flaherty pod cost. Decent podcast for the most part, really highlights black on white crime, but it doesn't go much further than that.

I've heard of Gab, but haven't checked it out. I'll do that today and I will definitely read more on the NA since my knowledge of the NA is outdated since I was more familiar with it when Dr. Pierce ran it.

Jasper.