New Immigrant From Stormfront

Durka

New Immigrant From Stormfront

Post by Durka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm Durka, from Stormfront. I decided to sign up here during these trying times when we're all under attack. This place will certainly become a second home for me. Cheers!

PhuBai68

Re: New Immigrant From Stormfront

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Welcome to this board, enjoy.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Durka

Post by Durka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Phubai68. Since you're a moderator over on Stormfront, can you give me an update on what's going on? I can't access the forum so is it fair to say the problem lies at their end? There's also Stormfront members posting over on GamerUprising Forum (The Daily Stormer) wondering the same thing. They can't get in either. I remember last time this happened several people came up with a workaround that made access possible. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you let the rest of us know, since even Will Williams posts over there.

Thanks!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Durka wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 pm
Thanks for the welcome, Phubai68. Since you're a moderator over on Stormfront, can you give me an update on what's going on? I can't access the forum so is it fair to say the problem lies at their end? There's also Stormfront members posting over on GamerUprising Forum (The Daily Stormer) wondering the same thing. They can't get in either. I remember last time this happened several people came up with a workaround that made access possible. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you let the rest of us know, since even Will Williams posts over there.

Thanks!
Welcome Durka, so PB posted here with what he knows about SF: viewtopic.php?p=19396#p19396

Durka

Post by Durka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm

I got my update on Stormfront HERE https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic ... 7&start=60

Durka

Post by Durka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Welcome Durka, so PB posted here with what he knows about SF: viewtopic.php?p=19396#p19396

👍 😃

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:02 am

Welcome Durka.
    Please review and understand our forum's rules.
    Your introduction doesn't say much about you or why you're interested in participating in the National Alliance's forum. As the Alliance isn't a part of the "movement" often associated with Stormfront but is on our own Path, I'm interested to know what purpose you see for you being here.
    Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.