Greets from White Will

Will Williams

Re: Greets from White Will

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 am

Igraine wrote:"I don't lump Mr. Putin in with the likes of those other two. His approval rating among his people is 80% compared to Obama's, what, 46%? It's hard for me to believe that 46% of Americans approve of Obama. Nobody I know approves of anything he does."

Honestly Will if you are able to see through the ballot box scam and the electronic voting fraud that is being run in America how can you still be willing to believe a so called approval rating as a measure of reality. Also what makes you so adamant that the illusion surrounding the ballot box is not also taking place in Russia especially when you know the KGB past of the Government. Dr Pierce took the stance of a revolutionary and that is what I try to preach. There is no future for the White race via the ballot box. I appreciate that you did not mention the ballot box but approval ratings, media are all the same thing-controlled by the Jew.
Look, friend, whoever you are.This is Introduce Yourself. If you want to argue about Jewish oligarchs controlling certain Puppets Of State (POS), do it elsewhere. We don't like arguing here.

If you want to suggest anonymously that I do not understand how polls are manipulated or that I don't know that elections between Democrat and Republican candidates will not solve anything for our race, then perhaps you should leave White Biocentrism and find another home where you can argue about these things. Do you understand, Ingraine?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

ajaxcleanser

Post by ajaxcleanser » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Greetings White Will,
I too have recently joined this forum, a result of being an avid reader of the National Vanguard and hoping its not too late for the White Race to survive the continual onslaught of hatred towards us. I, like you, would be called "mature" ;) by my peers, and coming to a point where having children has passed from my grasp. I have 3 daughters who, thank goodness, do not have relationships with mixed or colored people, and can only thank providence for their natural disgust of mixing race. We are at an age where we must be the wisdom that is provided to the younger generations, and must find a way to communicate the importance and seriousness of our current situation, so perfectly described over 30 years ago by Dr. Pierce, without driving our younger generations away. We need to encourage all of our peers to do their best, set aside the insignificant differences that keep us from uniting and become a part of the stonework that the "Organizational Nexus" is built upon. Thank you for joining, and Thanks to all of the Members who have continued to keep faith in the potential of the White Race.
Best regards,
Ajax Cleanser

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:58 pm

ajaxcleanser wrote:Greetings White Will,
I too have recently joined this forum, a result of being an avid reader of the National Vanguard and hoping its not too late for the White Race to survive the continual onslaught of hatred towards us. I, like you, would be called "mature" ;) by my peers, and coming to a point where having children has passed from my grasp. I have 3 daughters who, thank goodness, do not have relationships with mixed or colored people, and can only thank providence for their natural disgust of mixing race. We are at an age where we must be the wisdom that is provided to the younger generations, and must find a way to communicate the importance and seriousness of our current situation, so perfectly described over 30 years ago by Dr. Pierce, without driving our younger generations away. We need to encourage all of our peers to do their best, set aside the insignificant differences that keep us from uniting and become a part of the stonework that the "Organizational Nexus" is built upon. Thank you for joining, and Thanks to all of the Members who have continued to keep faith in the potential of the White Race.
Best regards,
Ajax Cleanser
Thanks, Ajax. You're the type we need more of in our Alliance. Join this week and you'll be on our list in time to receive my first National Alliance Membership BULLETIN, as Chairman -- before the end of January: http://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/ ;) I'm assigning special low numbers to the first 100 who join, especially if they can pay ahead with their pledges as a few already have since we put up the online application 12/31/14.

Good for you, raising three daughters up like that in these times with, so many detrimental influences all around them, countering your teachings.

Yes, once our teachers are gone we students need to step up and assume the role as best we can, if by default. As responsible men of our race we must do it, as Dr. Pierce would say, "because it is right and it is necessary!"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Michael Olanich wrote:A full-fledged revolution in the White World is what we all strive for eventually, but we know such a thing will not be accomplished overnight and is something that will take at least a couple of decades to execute. Until then we must accept and rate things as we find them in this present age.
Even a Jewess (Alisa Zinovievna Rosenbaum) can sometimes get it right:

"Those who fight for the future, live in it today."

:idea:

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:Dropping by to see how the new NA is progressing.

Best of luck.
Seems to be going well.