Hello from Colorado

DannyPavlovsky

Hello from Colorado

Post by DannyPavlovsky » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:28 am

Hello everyone. I'm just looking for a community of like-minded individuals. I really enjoy listening to Dr. Pierce's lectures, and he's been a rather integral part in my awakening to the Jewish Problem. I've tried other forums and social media outlets, but they seem to devolve rather quickly, into finger-pointing, name-calling, etc.

I really respect Dr. Pierce, as well as people like David Irving and the late, great Ernst Zundel. I think that aside from a platform/venue where we can freely express our ideas, concerns, etc., we need more people like them.

Reading some of the comments on places like BitChute or some of these other pro-white forums, leaves one wanting for something a bit more (at the risk of maybe sounding a bit pretentious) refined.

I'm looking forward to reading more of the content on this forum, and hopefully contributing a little as well.

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:26 am

Welcome to WB, Danny. Please take a minute to read and understand our forum rules, they're brief.

As this is a National Alliance forum, you're also invited to check out a few documents on what we believe and the program of our organization as found here:
https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
and,
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:24 am

Hello mr. Dany,
The jew problem is tantamount to a home owner refusing to acknowledge that there is a roach problem in the home. In spite of the absolute fact that every time the kitchen light is clicked on the vermin scurry looking for dark places! Forgive me all you 6 legged roaches that I used you as a reasonable comparison. At least roaches are truthful, and feed others.
Welcome Mr. Danny, your Colorado is beautiful. I've only been to Durango. It seemed to be an illdylic town. All the women were athletic and beautifully healthy, and everyone friendly. Perhaps I'll go back someday.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:04 pm

DannyPavlovsky wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:28 am
Hello everyone... I really enjoy listening to Dr. Pierce's lectures, and he's been a rather integral part in my awakening to the Jewish Problem. I've tried other forums and social media outlets, but they seem to devolve rather quickly, into finger-pointing, name-calling, etc...I really respect Dr. Pierce...Reading some of the comments on places like BitChute or some of these other pro-white forums, leaves one wanting for something a bit more (at the risk of maybe sounding a bit pretentious) refined. I'm looking forward to reading more of the content on this forum, and hopefully contributing a little as well.

Welcome, Danny. As a Dr. Pierce fan and Bitchute visitor, please subscribe to the National Alliance's channel -- Natall.com/Bitchute -- where you'll enjoy nothing but "all Pierce, all the time." No comments from the gallery, no-name-calling or finger-pointing. Subscribe and pass the link to our channel far and wide. Join our Alliance and our team that is taking down unauthorized usage of our copyrighted material, especially on Bitchute.

Our task: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tqHluuDHMK0b/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

DannyPavlovsky

Post by DannyPavlovsky » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:42 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It has been awhile since I've listened to any of Dr. Pierce's lecture, so I'm looking forward to revisiting his material. Will definitely check out NA's Bitchute channel.

Stephen, I like your extended metaphor. Jews have been compared to a lot of hideous creatures -parasites, cockroaches, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if this vampire archetype was added to the collective consciousness of humanity as a way to help wrap our minds around their degenerate, life-draining behavior.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:19 am

I merely wish to go one day without seeing any biped who is not white. Everyday is similar to having some pervert expose them self, a constant barrage of racial perversion. When will it end? What will it take for the founding stock of this nation to rise and quash the evil? Anything?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:59 am

Stephen wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:19 am
I merely wish to go one day without seeing any biped who is not white. Everyday is similar to having some pervert expose them self, a constant barrage of racial perversion. When will it end? What will it take for the founding stock of this nation to rise and quash the evil? Anything?
Stephen, you're here at our National Alliance forum as a non NA member guest, deploring and lamenting how awful things are, asking what it will take to deal with a "pervert exposing them self [sic]." Really? You expect an answer to that?

It is obvious to me that you have not informed yourself yet as to what our Alliance is all about. Go here and take five minutes to read: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Then come back with your impression of what we tell you the National Alliance is. Listen to William Pierce's teachings at Natall.com/Bitchute as WB's new visitor Danny Pavlovsky has said he will do. We already know that Dr. Pierce's talks have been impactful on Danny's awakening. We want to help increase his understanding.

This forum is for Alliance members and supporters to discuss issues as they relate to our organization and to introduce and mentor interested new people with the hope that they will join with us and increase our strength.

Are you interested in Alliance-building, Stephen? Don't be asking us "What will it take? Anything?" if you're not willing to read what we clearly say it will take -- then you can either agree with us, or move on to a different forum looking for answers to your questions.

If you can't see and comprehend the answers our Alliance provides to your questions, then the Alliance is not for you. It takes more than just being White to understand the Alliance's long view approach to resolving our race's dilemma.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ