library

venonacables

library

Post by venonacables » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:09 am

Are there any threads in this forum about the library that you are building?

Grimork

Re: library

Post by Grimork » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:33 am

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/pr ... ch-center/

This is outside the forum, but if you'd like to do a deeper search on the forum you can use the text memorial library to find threads relating to it.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Most of the information on our projects is limited in order to keep it safe from interlopers. If you want to become involved as a NA member or supporter you can contribute to our library project.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:54 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 pm
Most of the information on our projects is limited in order to keep it safe from interlopers. If you want to become involved as a NA member or supporter you can contribute to our library project.
Good answer, WM1. Looking back at venonacables' four posts since 2015, I can say I've actually met Ralph, and also knew him as the "White Geek" at the now defunct Nationalist Times. It's too bad NT folded its tent after continuous publication since 1985. It was an excellent paper. I talked to Don Wassel a couple of months ago and suspect he'll re-emerge stronger than ever after taking a well-deserved break from the grind.

Ralph already knows more about our library project than most. Hopefully he'll participate more here at WB.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

venonacables

Post by venonacables » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 am

I managed to save Harold Covington's archives before his website got shut down. Would you be interested in having DVD's with his podcasts?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 pm

venonacables wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 am
I managed to save Harold Covington's archives before his website got shut down. Would you be interested in having DVD's with his podcasts?
The body of work of that long time enemy of our Alliance and of so many other good White patriots should best be incinerated. If you don't know why, see his rap sheet here: http://noncounterproductive.blogspot.co ... th-of.html

He fooled a lot of good people, but I'm surprised you don't know any of this.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ