Howdy!

Backwoods

Howdy!

Post by Backwoods » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:08 pm

New member from Western Montana. I'm pleased to find myself among wise men.

Ray W

Re: Howdy!

Post by Ray W » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Greetings and welcome from all of us here in West Virginia 8-)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Welcome, Backwoods. I used to live in Great Falls when stationed with the Air Force. My first experience living in the lowlands of that state at 3300 feet elevation.

Please become familiar with the forum's rules located here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Welcome. Lots of info on this website and many fine people to answer any questions you may have.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:36 am

Welcome Backwoods,
Glad to see you here and that you've joined our discussions. I hope to get to know you better in the future. Montana is one of the last great north american wildernesses ain't it?

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:36 am
Welcome Backwoods,
Glad to see you here and that you've joined our discussions. I hope to get to know you better in the future. Montana is one of the last great north american wildernesses ain't it?
From my backyard, I can go 200 miles South and only cross one year round road. Going West, its 75 miles to pavement.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:20 pm

I suspect you will have more white people moving into that area in the months and years ahead. If you have any extra cash consider investing in land.

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:20 pm
I suspect you will have more white people moving into that area in the months and years ahead. If you have any extra cash consider investing in land.
Right now land prices are in a spike. I keep watching listings but I hate to gamble on the assumption of momentum. One thing I'm certain of is that the die-off of White baby boomers will create an abundance of available properties like mine (a home on acreage) because about 90% of the owners and buyers are White baby boomers.