White is not a dirty word

TheReality31

White is not a dirty word

Post by TheReality31 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks for having me. These are just some introductory thoughts that I think are going in a good direction. Since when did it become taboo to show a picture with just white people in it? The people besides us seem to live in a very commercial world where we are made to feel bad about their own misfortunes. Aren’t you tired of hearing “don’t judge based on the color of someone’s skin”? Oh but it isn’t simply the color of the skin is it? We know it’s the behaviors, mentalities and lazy habits associated with work and life to name a few that we see are all too common with the territory. It’s no crime be want to simply be with your own people. We need the strengths of NatAll for example to fulfill our kind’s destiny. My eyes are wide open and I hope yours are too.

From Boston

Grimork

Re: White is not a dirty word

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:29 pm

TheReality31 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 pm
Thanks for having me. These are just some introductory thoughts that I think are going in a good direction.
Welcome TheReality.
It's true being with our own is no crime, even though undesirables act like it is and I'm sure would try to criminalize it if given the opportunity. No, if it was only skin color the blacks wouldn't be so bad, however skin color is the least of the differences between our races!

Are you one of our members? If not, there's no better time to support us and lend your strengths to ours.

TheReality31

Post by TheReality31 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 pm

I am not an official member at this time. I felt I should at least join the forums to address my thoughts and concerns while possibly meeting some good folks.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:39 pm

TheReality31 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 pm
I am not an official member at this time. I felt I should at least join the forums to address my thoughts and concerns while possibly meeting some good folks.
Well there is definitely loads of wisdom collected here and good people. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:14 am

TheReality31 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 pm
Hello TheReality31, thanks for coming here to check us out. It's normal to want to interact with real people before making any sort of commitment like joining the National Alliance. I might be mistaken, but nearly everyone who has become a member was shown this "What is the National Alliance" brief presentation--either in booklet form or by reading it on the website found here: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ and agreed with what we valued, wanted to accomplish, and why before making that commitment. Pay it a visit sometime and I think that will answer many, but certainly not all, questions. If you've seen it already and can find a lot that is acceptable to you, great!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TheReality31

Post by TheReality31 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

You’re right, I understand. At the moment I am between jobs, I have a number of leads though. So I’m taking care of this before anything. I had to leave my last job after three years, there were too many guys there basically straight off the boat. Just feeling out what company I really want to work with.

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:31 pm

TheReality31 .. It is a ugly world. Especially with race mixers on EVERY advertisement! I worked for an older lady, and everytime a commercial came on she'd say, " Look Barbara- its being pushed in our faces. We can't get away from it!" (Talking about blacks) She is 86... Imagine all the white beauty she saw!? Yet now, the dark world pushed on all the Whites. What a disgrace!! Make more white babies!!!<3

TheReality31

Post by TheReality31 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:18 am

Just recently saw this reply, better late then never. You’re grandmother is right. It’s like we get it, they exist. Same thing with BLM, like anyone who didn’t think they matter is going to look at that and think ya know they’re right. It’s just annoying. The biggest hypocrisy ever is they can openly say they don’t want to be around whites and people laugh. We say the same thing about them suddenly we’re the enemy of the state. Our souls are very different from theirs and guess what, we don’t need to like them! We’re too strong and smart to not see through the BS. Don’t give up, let us be forever united 8-)