Thank you for having me on board

Supremely White

Thank you for having me on board

Post by Supremely White » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:47 pm

I am also a member on strormfront, where another member sent me a message with a link to this site.
I am a new supporter of the National Alliance as well.
I listened to a podcast from the late Dr. William Pierce, and agree wholeheartedly with what he had to say.

I am very worried for the future of our White race, and have witnessed the decline and downright cancellation and censorship of our Eurocentric values. In my childhood, I could take my Whiteness for granted, because the mud races weren’t imported and dropping anchor babies to the extent that they have at least since the 1990s.
I also remember a time before the free speech hindrance of political correctness.

I didn’t give a damn about the jews until the past year or so, when I finally realized that they are the main force behind anti White propaganda.
I am absolutely disgusted by the jewsmedia incting all the domestic terrorism here in America.
I am even more disgusted with the anarchists in Portland, most of whom look white, whorishly accepting money from the sneaky, corrupt jewery hell bent on destroying America and everything it once stood for!

Those behind financing these never ending riots need to be hunted down, investigated, have their assets frozen and seized, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
The governors, mayors, and city council members of these war zones need to be fired at once, replaced with those who care about their surroundings and safety of their constituents, and also locked up for good.
Residents of those hell holes need their taxes refunded because they are not getting anything that those taxes should cover.
And lastly, round up all of the rioters, prosecute them and go after their legal defense fund sources!

Well, that’s it for now, but I cannot stand the way my country has become, and I hope that I can discuss with others here on what can be done to take America back.

Hitler was right.

White Man 1

Re: Thank you for having me on board

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Welcome, friend. Here you will find a trove of resources, the focal point being Dr. Pierce and Dr. Oliver. It can be dense material, so you'll find levity at the Team House. If you haven't already please read our forum rules and Statement of Purpose.

I'm glad you have found your way here. It's not an easy road to walk, but we are all here to walk it together.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:56 pm

Well, that’s it for now, but I cannot stand the way my country has become, and I hope that I can discuss with others here on what can be done to take America back.
To be clear, the National Alliance is not interested in "[taking] America back." We understand that what is left of our country is rotten to the core, nearly from the start. It needs to be bulldozed in order to allow a new and eugenic society flourish.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:47 pm
I am also a member on strormfront, where another member sent me a message with a link to this site.
I am a new supporter of the National Alliance as well.
I listened to a podcast from the late Dr. William Pierce, and agree wholeheartedly with what he had to say.
<snip>
I also remember a time before the free speech hindrance of political correctness.
<snip>

Welcome, Mr. White. Your background is similar to mine in many ways. It appears that the entire country has been bamboozled into striving for it to be ruined, with mayors, governors, college students, Jewish media moguls, Congoids, and many others doing their best to wreck all that Whites have built up.

White Man 1 said that taking a bulldozer to the whole thing and starting it over from scratch has that ring of truth to it; the whole rotten mess does need to be swept away. Perhaps even the name "America" should go with it too, except as a mention in our history texts of the future to remind us of the days in the past when our race was committing racial suicide.

But I'm glad to see you came with the right attitude of "what can be done" to accomplish our goals. It's an important attitude to have! We Cosmotheists have dedicated some or all of our lives in the service of getting our race back on track then on to an upward Path. We too share your attitude.

As you're familiar with some Dr. Pierce's podcasts, a whole new way of approaching ourselves and our future is opening up to you. Other thinkers like Dr. Revilo Oliver, Kevin Alfred Strom, William Gayley Simpson and so many others going in the same direction as Dr. Pierce have offered their observations handily archived here at White biocentrism and National Vanguard and it's hoped you'll invest your time to check these out.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:03 am

Glad to have you! A lot of people overlook the Jewish influence when the issues with Blacks and other "minorities" are so prevalent and dangerous. Truly the Jews are fearsome puppet masters, but with more of our White brothers and sisters awakening we can ensure our survival and one day command a new and better society where Whites can flourish once again, void of the parasites and other races. Whites must remember that we were and are conquerors and creators, it's in our blood (although more dormant in some than others). It's the job of the National Alliance to wake them up and create a brighter future!

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:58 am

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Especially as Grimork put “minorities “ in quotes. I think the only real minorities today here are the sexual deviants, who unfortunately thanks to the heebs in charge of the msm and entertainment industries, are a very vocal minority. I’m stuck for now in a state that has a very high percentage of their kind, a limousine liberal state, where although the congoloids (I like that, Jim Mathias! Too bad according to the rules, I can’t call them by their proper name) are more like Oreo cookies here and not as many as in other places, but I am surrounded by wealthy jews, other far leftist white looking people, and I know for a fact that here especially, the beans and mongoloids are Not minorities whatsoever, and I’m very islamophobic as well, so it sucks seeing all these wealthy flashy obnoxious shishkebabs too.

I can’t go into any place of business where it’s not all skirts, especially nonwhite foreign ones. Thankfully, I’m retired, but remember the days when White American men were in the workforce, and we usually got to deal with them and therefore got much better service and competent professionalism? It burns me up that those greedy fatcats at the top rather hire foreigners and blacks and airhead bimbos than let a natural born White man have an opportunity to earn an honest living.

I bought one of those t shirts that says Take Them Back from Lana on Red Ice tv.
And a swastika armband from a militia site.
I plan to order Mein Kamp from Third Reich Books, which was a site that Gerhard Lauck from Stormfront sent me the link to.

Lastly for now, I long ago got fed up with the white guilt propaganda shoved down our throats by leftist teachers and jou know who about trying to be made to feel ashamed of our ancestors and their “colonialism “ and “imperialism “, like that’s supposed to be a bad thing, which we here know is a great thing to be proud of. Since I can’t relate to those surrounding me IRL, I am glad I’ve found these resources and sites, which I have bookmarked, so I can speak my mind and not get shadow banned by the thought police.
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:55 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:58 am
I bought ... a swastika armband from a militia site.I plan to order Mein Kamp from Third Reich Books, which was a site that Gerhard Lauck from Stormfront sent me the link to.

As a supporter of our National Alliance you should know we do not wear swastika armbands, or any armbands for that matter. We sell Dr. Thomas Dalton's translations of Mein Kampf. Which translation does Mr. Lauck sell? https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-c ... as-dalton/

I am glad I’ve found these resources and sites, which I have bookmarked, so I can speak my mind and not get shadow banned by the thought police.

"Shadow banned" is another term that I'm not sure exactly what it means. Can you please define it for us over in the Lexicon section? Our books are banned outright by Amazon, not shadow banned, whatever that means
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:55 am
"Shadow banned" is another term that I'm not sure exactly what it means. Can you please define it for us over in the Lexicon section? Our books are banned outright by Amazon, not shadow banned, whatever that means
Since Supremely hasn't followed up Mr. Chairman, "Shadow Banned" is when a platform functionally bans an individual without the individual being aware. In a forum or social media context the individual can/will continue to post and comment, but no one will see those posts or comments, so it is functionally as if he were openly banned and not allowed to post at all except for the fact they will be unaware of this occurring for a time.
Google would do this by altering it's algorithm on a specific searches/results to prevent a website from appearing or just make it appear very deep into the search results.
Amazon would do this by allowing you to have your books listed for sale, but no one would ever be able to find them by searching for them or see them as suggested, but the seller would just think no one is purchasing the book.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:21 am

“I can’t go into any place of business where it’s not all skirts, especially nonwhite foreign ones. Thankfully, I’m retired, but remember the days when White American men were in the workforce, and we usually got to deal with them and therefore got much better service and competent professionalism? It burns me up that those greedy fatcats at the top rather hire foreigners and blacks and airhead bimbos than let a natural born White man have an opportunity to earn an honest living.”

I mean no offense to Grimork and others here, and I know I shouldn’t be sexist against my own gender, but I still stand by this view.

One example, just a few days ago, my husband and I were invited to do lunch with a widowed neighbor and her adult daughter. The daughter ordered too much white wine, and she got herself and her mother drunk. She and I disputed that it was her fault that her elderly mother was a nodding mess, because she knew that the older woman was on narcotics and shouldn’t have poured her the wine. This scene happened as I left the restroom and found everyone leaving without telling me, and I didn’t get to finish eating.

My husband, older than the mom, managed, with help from the restaurant staff, to get her into the passenger seat and drive her to the hotel room that these women were put up in.

I stayed behind in the restaurant patio, but my husband told me that he told the hotel staff to help him because it was an emergency and she was their paying guest. A woman came out of the office, and I don’t know why, but she was the manager. She didn’t tell my husband to leave, but threatened to call the cops on him.

I think it’s a grave injustice that some bimbo got to be the manager, rather than getting the job by any merit. This had to be a diversity hire. I didn’t ask her race yet, but it’s a safe bet that she’s not white. And why give preferential hiring and promoting treatment for females anyway?? We’re more than half of the population, because males die sooner. If she was white, she’s not a minority! Women are not minorities!

Same situation, and the male manager would’ve been on it, I’ve seen it happen. Oh, wait, it’s the hospitality industry, so any male in charge would’ve been a beaner, negro or a queer who wouldn’t have risked getting a hangnail by doing any physical help.
Hitler was right.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:21 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:21 am
“I can’t go into any place of business where it’s not all skirts, especially nonwhite foreign ones. Thankfully, I’m retired, but remember the days when White American men were in the workforce, and we usually got to deal with them and therefore got much better service and competent professionalism? It burns me up that those greedy fatcats at the top rather hire foreigners and blacks and airhead bimbos than let a natural born White man have an opportunity to earn an honest living.”

I mean no offense to Grimork and others here, and I know I shouldn’t be sexist against my own gender, but I still stand by this view.
That doesn't offend me, Supremely White. I think if women can't do the job as well if not better than men, they don't deserve it. My husband works in an assembly type position, the area he was working in was very heavy labor, they would only hire women for it. He landed in the role by chance. He said how the women always needed 2 of them to do this job, because they were not able on their own and not only that, usually they were on their cellphones or in the bathroom.

The experience with your neighbor on the other hand is incredibly embarrassing and I'm on the one hand surprised they wouldn't help but, at the same time not.. Because a lot of people refuse to get involved anymore. Especially if it was like you say a non-White manager, why would they care about some drunk old White lady? I'm glad your husband finally got her into the car and it sounds like a terrible experience. I wouldn't be asking the daughter out again, that's for sure. Drunkenness bothers me.