Thank you for having me on board

Supremely White

Re: Thank you for having me on board

Post by Supremely White » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:40 am

Thank you for your patience, Grimork.

I showed too much patience for my so called friend, who’s 3 years younger than me, and I think it’s just because she buys me fancy cosmetics, but that makes me a whore if I don’t agree with how she mishandled this. I’ve dumped her twice before, but she was so sweet when she called me the night before and the day of the lunch to set up the time to meet.
If she hadn’t poured her mom the wine, knowing that she takes controlled substances, the old woman wouldn’t have been falling asleep at the table and then my husband wouldn’t have been too kind and felt the need to help her to the lobby and therefore wouldn’t have been put in the position to be disrespected by the younger hotel staff.

It was the worst lunch meeting ever, and not because of the restaurant, but because of the drunken s show. I demanded an apology from the daughter yesterday when I called her, and she obliged, but I still have a lot to scold her about.

Luckily, her mom will move out in over a month, and so will the codependent daughter. She said she’d like to invite me over wherever they move, but I’ll rethink that. Sorry for the long rant. Whoo!
Hitler was right.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:15 am

That's alright. I know it feels better to get a bad experience off your chest! I agree with you on who's at fault and she should be careful with her mother, she could have been seriously hurt. Mixing alcohol and medicine has killed many people. It's not something to take lightly.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:21 am
... If she was white, she’s not a minority! Women are not minorities
Excellent point, SW. Many White females -- excluding you and Grimork -- are now lumped in with "women and minorities (artificially divided against their own masculine fathers, brothers and even sons)" in this new, diviant anti-White society.

Long gone are the days when folks would say, "It's a man's world." Things will normalize again among our males and females when, under our Alliance governance, we'll simply say our world is "a White world."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ