Greetings from West Texas

wallabumba

Greetings from West Texas

Post by wallabumba » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:22 am

Hello all. Just your friendly neighborhood middle aged kinswoman here. Me and my two doggies living the dream in ol' Abilene. Very much looking forward to communicating with others of like mind and like purpose. I am done with being angry at the everyday news cycle. I am done with the echo chamber of the social media networks too. I am ready to work. I think we should stop talking and start doing. And maybe there is someone doing something somewhere and I just don't know it yet, but could contribute.

Don't be shy about sayin' "Howdy!". 8-)

Will Williams

Re: Greetings from West Texas

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:47 am

Howdy, Wallabumba!

Welcome to our little forum, and thanks for the introduction. You shouldn't be surprised at how many good White folks are feeling just like you have expressed. They've had enough of slanted TV news and Jew-controlled social media. They like being told the truth about what has been happening to our nation and our race from their own racially loyal kinsmen.

After checking out our Web sites and familiarizing yourself with our program and goals, I hope you'll choose to join our National Alliance and become part of our community. https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:50 am

Hello and welcome from West Virginia! As Dr. Pierce said, "Courage is contagious."
8-)

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:36 am

wallabumba wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:22 am
I am ready to work.
That's the attitude we need! I have family in Abeline, it is a beautiful place full of good people. I hope to see more from you here.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:53 am

Howdy, Wallabumba.

You're absolutely correct, we need more doers and less talkers, so you've definitely got the right mindset. How's the situation over in Texas? I live in NC, it's the south but we're on opposite sides of the country. 8-)

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, Wallabumba. I look forward to reading your posts.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:30 pm

Welcome! Always good to see someone new here! I love your attitude!