Hello from New York

Grimork

Re: Hello from New York

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:52 pm

I concur, a trade school education seems much more valuable than the typical uni degree. If you plan to be a doctor or something understand that the minority hiring practices are against us and you have to work much harder than them to be accepted. I would say most careers can be started with a trade degree, it's much cheaper too.

Like Will is saying there are also lots of trades too that don't require college at all. Sometimes it's only taking a course for a license.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:30 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:47 pm
Thank you, goyim123., for the update on your current and future plans.

Of course you had told me previously that it will be seven years before you can apply for NA membership.

We do not have seven years to waste, waiting for the situation our race and nation are in now to become more ideal for Alliance-building. The time for building our resistance to tyranny and work toward our goal of racial separation is now. That's why I must concentrate on working with those with the proper sense of urgency who have already joined NA or who are joining with us now, not years from now when our race will have crossed a point of no return. That's why several months ago I put you in touch with Jim Mathias -- such a man, -- for mentoring until you come of age to become an Alliance member.

Believe me, a college degree now isn't going to mean much in the days to come. One can self-educate as you've been doing for the past four years instead of wasting four years at a 21st Century "liberal" university. It might be better to learn and master a useful trade that will add value to our community than to get a 4-year college diploma that is handed out like candy to non-Whites over more qualified Whites for the devalued "college experience.".
Well look, in order to join any group for me at least, I have to get my affairs in order. I have a long road ahead and supporting an organization requires a lot of time I don't have. Besides, I still want to make sure I am educated in certain things like Cosmotheism and other concepts so that way I could become a valuable asset.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:30 am
Will Williams wrote:

Of course you had told me previously that it will be seven years before you can apply for NA membership.

We do not have seven years to waste, waiting for the situation our race and nation are in now to become more ideal for Alliance-building. The time for building our resistance to tyranny and work toward our goal of racial separation is now. That's why I must concentrate on working with those with the proper sense of urgency who have already joined NA or who are joining with us now, not years from now when our race will have crossed a point of no return. That's why several months ago I put you in touch with Jim Mathias -- such a man, -- for mentoring until you come of age to become an Alliance member.

Believe me, a college degree now isn't going to mean much in the days to come. One can self-educate as you've been doing for the past four years instead of wasting four years at a 21st Century "liberal" university. It might be better to learn and master a useful trade that will add value to our community than to get a 4-year college diploma that is handed out like candy to non-Whites over more qualified Whites for the devalued "college experience.".
Well look, in order to join any group for me at least, I have to get my affairs in order. I have a long road ahead and supporting an organization requires a lot of time I don't have. Besides, I still want to make sure I am educated in certain things like Cosmotheism and other concepts so that way I could become a valuable asset.
That is a reasonable position for a 16-year-old who is interested in our organization to hold, goyim123. You are already at the head of your class, so to speak, and we hope that by the time you reach adulthood officially -- 18 -- you will choose to join NA, no matter what you do after completing your secondary education. We've always have had university and community college members in our ranks and they have always been highly valued because they socialize and influence youngsters their own age
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:30 am
Will Williams wrote:

That is a reasonable position for a 16-year-old who is interested in our organization to hold, goyim123. You are already at the head of your class, so to speak, and we hope that by the time you reach adulthood officially -- 18 -- you will choose to join NA, no matter what you do after completing your secondary education. We've always have had university and community college members in our ranks and they have always been highly valued because they socialize and influence youngsters their own age
Thanks for the kind words. I plan to join as soon as the circumstances allow me too. I heard it is quite easy actually, the only requirement for me is that I have to be 18. I will continue trying to be of great service to our people. I have talked to several individuals about trying to donate.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Remember Goy, you can only do what you can do. There's a lot you can achieve by doing something positive. Even if you only have a few hrs a day a couple times a week. Don't make membership feel like some huge task, even if you can contribute a little it will add up to a lot more than nothing. :D