Me

John Yurgel

Me

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello from Gulag Pennsylvania.
I'm not brand new here just done with the alias BS. I Look around and I don't see a point in hiding any longer.
So ready or not here I am!

Jim Mathias

Re: Me

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:09 pm

Glad to have you hanging with us under your name, John. I hope you'll continue racking up posts on relevant topics here.

Since you're "coming out of the closet" here, hopefully we'll see news reports from you and fellow activists in your area who come out to distribute fliers like this one:
A highly effective message that raises consciousnesses
A highly effective message that raises consciousnesses
love_your_race_orig_8x.jpg (264.35 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:33 am

Hey, John. 8-) I would say welcome, but not relevant in this case. Don't know if I've met you before, but how do you do?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Hey, John! Just received notification of a large book order from you. Nice selections.

I'm glad to see you coming out more. There's really nothing to fear by our enemies knowing you associate with the good guys. :D When there are more of us than of them they will slither back under their rocks in fear.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi, Jim we have conversed before and my answer to you is yes.

Grim, I don't believe that we have conversed on here before. I wasn't very active under my alias but I'm sure that won't be the case in the future.

Hi, Will I can't wait for the day that you mentioned regarding their rocks.
Speaking of book orders I had one last year and what was interesting was that the books were wrapped in an old copy of "Spotlight". Oct 20 1980, I pieced it back together and flattened it out and ended up reading it before even looking at the books it was a quite cool piece of history an unexpected bonus.

White Man 1

John Yurgul

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:16 am

Welcome, John! What were some of the titles you ordered? I had the privilege to see our center of operations in the flesh recently - What a sight! I hope you'll be an active and thoughtful member of our community here. Please take a moment if you have not yet and go over our Statement of Purpose here:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
And our Forum Rules here:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

John Yurgel

Re: John Yurgul

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:16 am
Welcome, John! What were some of the titles you ordered? I had the privilege to see our center of operations in the flesh recently - What a sight! I hope you'll be an active and thoughtful member of our community here. Please take a moment if you have not yet and go over our Statement of Purpose here:
Hi, White Man and thanks I am familiar with the rules.

Lets see this time I ordered .. America's decline, The fame of a dead mans deeds, Germany must perish and Blood ritual.
Last order if I can remember was..Mein kamph, Hellstorm, cosmotheism, Gruesome Harvest, Turner trilogy, Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany I think that was all.
I'm building a relevant library slowly but I do have an pretty large library of books in pdf form along with videos.
Around 100 GB in size and growing it's a bit cheaper doing it that way but there are certain titles that I want hard copies of.

Jim Mathias

Re: John Yurgul

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:28 am

John Yurgel wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm
White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:16 am
Hi, White Man and thanks I am familiar with the rules.

Lets see this time I ordered .. America's decline, The fame of a dead mans deeds, Germany must perish and Blood ritual.
Last order if I can remember was..Mein kamph, Hellstorm, cosmotheism, Gruesome Harvest, Turner trilogy, Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany I think that was all.
I'm building a relevant library slowly but I do have an pretty large library of books in pdf form along with videos.
Around 100 GB in size and growing it's a bit cheaper doing it that way but there are certain titles that I want hard copies of.
Cosmotheism is a good choice, but I've heard a much better replacement for it may soon be available. I hope that's true!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.