Hello from central NY

Merc

Hello from central NY

Post by Merc » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:01 pm

I’m 26 years old and I live in Upstate NY, I’ve recently had a truly insightful and illuminating awakening in regards to the White race and where my role fits in with the preservation, expansion, and continuation of it.

I’ve just recently joined the National Alliance membership and I thoroughly enjoy reading National Vanguard and American Renaissance. I came to learn about the National Alliance from the writings of David Eden Lane (88 precepts) of whom I was recommended to look into from an “associate” I work with. From there I came into the National Alliance.

I’m currently reading:
Turner Diaries
Might is Right
March of the Titans: A History of the White Race.
Nature’s Eternal Religion

I’m looking forward to being apart of this community and both expanding and raising my racial consciousness to be of some glimmer of hope in this short span of life, during these dark times.

Thank you,

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Hello from central NY

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:48 pm

Hello Merc,

Welcome to this forum, and welcome to the National Alliance. You are certainly getting off to a good start with an excellent choice of reading material. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:36 am

Welcome Merc, both to WB and the National Alliance. It's always heartening when another White man (and hopefully your family) makes the commitment to our race and our Path in the service of the creator's purpose.

That's a good book selection you've listed out here, and that's a lot of reading! When you're ready, check out the flyer "A Guide for Readers" found here: https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/ for a list of books that will provide you a well rounded education for life.

Some of those books can be found here at our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/

A special note to help with understanding Alliance values, goals, ethics or life philosophy for short, I highly recommend obtaining a copy of "Cosmotheism," Which Way Western Man?," and "Who We Are" while you can. All 3 are vital to a greater awakening with us and all are also in very short supply. I believe you'll find all 3 to be very important to helping you understand what the Alliance is doing and why in greater depth and detail than you've probably seen up until now.

Lastly, be sure to review our forum rules.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Merc

Post by Merc » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:07 am

Thanks for the welcoming.

Yes, I spend a large portion of my time reading, researching, and compiling notes. I usually like to have a rotation of books going at once preferably all on the same theme. I like being able to create connections with similar information and create a network of learning.

I’ll add those reading selections to my priorities Jim, thank you. The Cosmotheism material is definitely of importance for setting the spiritual framework for all future learning.

Hobbies:
Powerlifting
Reading
Firearms
Hiking/camping

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:32 am

Hobbies:
Powerlifting
Reading
Firearms
Hiking/camping

Welcome to our little group.
I believe you'll find some of the topics interesting and others maybe not so.

Upstate New York huh?
May father's side is from up in Saratoga County, I just love those different spring waters at the big park.
My son relocated to "downstate" (area between finger lakes and Albany) and we just can NOT believe the firearm laws with that SAFE act.
Firearms perfectly legal in firearm hating New Jersey are illegal in New York, just crazy!
"Guns & Ammo" magazine rates NY as the absolute worst state for firearm owners of all states and D.C. believe it or not.

Welcome to the board, be well and stay safe with this China virus.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Merc

Post by Merc » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Upstate NY has a lot of beautiful landscapes and geographic features (finger lakes, tug hill plateau, and of course the magnificent Adirondack mountains) are you from NY? I’m surprised you consider that downstate? We’ve always considered downstate to be the surrounding areas outside NYC. However, that area is “downstate” from Saratoga area so I can see that!

Yes, NY is absolutely horrendous when it comes to the gun laws and quite frankly anything dealing with politics. Too long we’ve been burdened by the minority ridden and jew infested cesspool that is NYC, whose left limping majority unfortunately speak for the rest of the state. Cuomo exacerbates everything else.

Fortunately, due to my job I bypass the SAFE Act and I am unrestricted in what I can buy and have. To the regular NY citizen however, it’s a complete nasty infringement. The SAFE Act was always sketchy to me, they had that written, passed, and enforced in what seemed like a week or two. I always felt they already had it written beforehand. It was absurd that they enacted it in response to a shooting that was not even in our state.

Former state senator Dean Skelos, the slime ball that helped pushed the SAFE act to the senate floor and saw to it getting passed was later arrested and sent to prison for money fraud. Go figure.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:08 pm

I myself always considered everything north of NYC and west of the Hudson "upstate" but my son says the locals call it "the downstate".

I know what you mean by having that SAFE act drawn up and 'ready to go' as soon as the Democrats could 'dance in the blood' of some of the poor victims.
Former governor Jim Florio immediately hammered the good citizens of New Jersey within days of being elected.
All sorts of crazy laws - doubled the registration fees on trucks and vans, enacted the state sales tax on beer/wine/alcohol (it was already being sin taxed), increased registration fees on commercial vehicles, increased the state sales tax (which later was knocked back) and made felons out of many legal firearm owners with his "Assault Weapons Ban".
My Remington 552 "Speedmaster" .22 rifle became an assault rifle overnight because it's tubular magazine could hold 17 .22 'shorts' (who even buys shorts anymore, they cost more than long rifles?).

Yeah, it's the citified liberals in NYC, Albany and Buffalo that over rule they hard working, red blooded true New Yorkers.

https://www.njsp.org/firearms/pdf/06240 ... 13ch54.pdf
Attachments
45573656_2136339693050904_566252976545464320_n.jpg
45573656_2136339693050904_566252976545464320_n.jpg (31.2 KiB) Viewed 4562 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Welcome, Merc. PM me so I can tell who you are. I don't know any Alliance members who answer to "Merc." :D

Jim recommended Dr. Pierce's Who We Are. Unfortunately, that one is out of print and it will be a while until we have the funds and wherewithal to print an updated edition. March of the Titans is similar so you can get an idea of the same comprehensive history of the White race from it. The author, Mr. Kemp, credits WWA by Pierce in Titans. Our online bookstore just sold it's last copy. a week or so ago. Arthur Kemp, originally from South Africa and an ally, served on the Alliance's staff in WV for a while.

Merc wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:59 pm
...Former state senator Dean Skelos, the slime ball that helped pushed the SAFE act to the senate floor and saw to it getting passed was later arrested and sent to prison for money fraud. Go figure.

It's funny you mention that jerk Skelos, Merc. NV.org just put up an article yesterday about that Prison for Jews in NY where he was locked up with the mostly Jew population there, including Trump's Jew fixer Michael Cohen -- now all conveniently released due to the Chinese virus which Skelos has been diagnosed as having. 8-) :
https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/04/wi ... l-inmates/

NY Governor Cuomo (L) and his convict buddy Dean Skelos
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Merc

Post by Merc » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Didn’t realize that NJ got hit with stipulations as well. Those are all pretty crazy indeed, quite irrelevant to the outcome of shooting. But as we all know, that’s just how they work their witchcraft.

Yeah exactly, overnight so many guns got “banned”. I remember leading up to the ban people bought them like crazy, as they should all have. The NY “compliant” AR’s are a joke and look ugly as hell, but if it gets firearms into responsible gun owners I’m for it.

That’s a great picture! So true.

My bad Will, I’ll send you a PM. If I had known I would have just used my real name.

Ok, I’ll remember that. Hopefully we can get another edition published. Yeah I’ve read numerous references about Kemp and the Alliance, looking forward to reading more of his material. I know he has an important perspective with his experience being in South Africa.

Yeah I read that. Crazy. All sent home. That’s NY for you, where criminals go home free. They’ve done a good job at blurring the lines and making the Perps out to be the “real victims.”

AngloSaxonJG

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Hi Merc,

Welcome to the Alliance and WB. I too came to the Alliance searching for answers about my heritage and what I can do to help preserve it. I was swept up by Dr. Pierce's broadcasts of American Dissident Voices. If you haven't heard them, you can check them out at the Cosmotheism shop here:https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/ It would be a nice compliment to the list of books that you're currently reading.

Look forward to hearing more from you.