Richard C Brown

brownconsultric

Richard C Brown

Post by brownconsultric » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:34 pm

I am age 79,married and Employed.
It took me awhile to get into the Forum.I am Happy to be here.
It has been a while since I came across someone working Forward .
It is OK to be White and of European Heritage. I am of German and Poor White man vintage.

I Search for Truth and Transparencies. i am not a Rocket Scientist or Armchair Philosopher nor claim to be one.

Jim Mathias

Re: Richard C Brown

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Welcome, Richard, glad you joined us.
You're not a rocket scientist and neither am I but we all benefit from sharing what talents, knowledge, and insights we're born with or acquired. The sum of all these things by us Aryans over the millennia made us great, and while we're in something of a fix as a people right now, together we can pull ourselves out of it. Your search for truth is one I believe we all share too, and is one ingredient for helping us accomplish a solution to our fix.

Feel free to poke around the website here, a lot of very interesting topics are brought up for discussion.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:59 am

brownconsultric wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:34 pm
It took me awhile to get into the Forum.I am Happy to be here.
It has been a while since I came across someone working Forward .
It is OK to be White and of European Heritage. I am of German and Poor White man vintage.

I Search for Truth and Transparencies. i am not a Rocket Scientist or Armchair Philosopher nor claim to be one.
Welcome. I look forward to your posts. 79, you are a wealth of knowledge and experience.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:14 pm

brownconsultric wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Well, it appears I am not the only museum piece here!
:lol:
From one citizen of antiquity to another...welcome!
:D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Welcome. Richard. I'm not sure why you had trouble registering here at WB, but am glad you kept trying.

I recall seeing your name as as a book buyer at our online bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/books/ Thanks for supporting the work of our Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ