Hello from the Old Line State.

AngloSaxonJG

Hello from the Old Line State.

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Greetings everyone,

I have always been more of a lurker than someone who actively participates in online forums. I hope to not continue that on here.

I am newly married with my first baby on the way so most of my time is spent planning for the future of my family. The time that I do have to peruse my hobbies I try to spend well. When I am learning during that time it means I am reading. I have acquired more books than I can read from the National Alliance's online bookstore. It will keep me busy for a long time to come.

The way I came to find the National Alliance was through Infinity Chan. It was there that I learned a great deal about those of European decent. There was a lot of good and a whole lot of bad on that site. I was captivated by it for over a year. At the same time I was more sick because of it. But what it did was wake me up from my sleepy state and give me clarity. I know the realities of this world now because of it. What it didn't give me was a sense of purpose. I didn't feel the solution there. I was stuck in the cycle of sickness and hatred. Then I clicked on a video someone posted on a self improvement thread. It was an American Dissident Voices program. I heard Dr. Pierce for the first time. I was mesmerized. At that moment I felt like I found a teacher. Someone who could provide the answers to the questions I wasn't even asking. I started listening to every broadcast of his that I could. It wasn't long after that I took the leap and joined the NA.

Will Williams

Re: Hello from the Old Line State.

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Welcome to WhiteBiocentrism, AngloSaxonJG, and to the slowly-building ranks of the National Alliance. Yours is a story I've seen many times before: going from confusion to clarity, from darkness to light, after discovering the teachings of William Pierce. We hope to see many more come our way with your help and the help of our other menbers reaching our to our kinsmen, enlightening them, recruiting them to join with us.

Congratulations to you and your wife on your expanding family!

AngloSaxonJG wrote:Greetings everyone,

I have always been more of a lurker than someone who actively participates in online forums. I hope to not continue that on here.

I am newly married with my first baby on the way so most of my time is spent planning for the future of my family. The time that I do have to peruse my hobbies I try to spend well. When I am learning during that time it means I am reading. I have acquired more books than I can read from the National Alliance's online bookstore. It will keep me busy for a long time to come.

The way I came to find the National Alliance was through Infinity Chan. It was there that I learned a great deal about those of European decent. There was a lot of good and a whole lot of bad on that site. I was captivated by it for over a year. At the same time I was more sick because of it. But what it did was wake me up from my sleepy state and give me clarity. I know the realities of this world now because of it. What it didn't give me was a sense of purpose. I didn't feel the solution there. I was stuck in the cycle of sickness and hatred. Then I clicked on a video someone posted on a self improvement thread. It was an American Dissident Voices program. I heard Dr. Pierce for the first time. I was mesmerized. At that moment I felt like I found a teacher. Someone who could provide the answers to the questions I wasn't even asking. I started listening to every broadcast of his that I could. It wasn't long after that I took the leap and joined the NA.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello from the Old Line State.

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:38 am

Welcome AngloSaxonJG,
Both this forum's archives and the nationalvanguard.org website will keep you in reading material for a very long time too! Glad to have you join us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.