Refugee From Stormfront & Member of White Nations Forum Here

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Re: Refugee From Stormfront & Member of White Nations Forum

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:33 am

Rev.Cambeul wrote:"Fred"'s the owner alright. He doesn't have the powers to moderate and administrate as people would think. I removed those privileges from him. ... But still, he's the owner.
Yeah, I know "Fred's" real name is signified by these initials - SD. But I used his pseudonym since that's who he is known by.

Anyway, Fred is the owner and yet his power to moderate his own forum can be "removed" by a non-owner? That's a new one to me. So are you saying that Don Black's moderators could prevent him from removing a Stormfront post he didn't like? :?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:08 pm

Rev.Cambeul wrote:Will,...you compare WNF with VNNF?

As Admin on the WNF site, if there is anything you want edited in any way there, just ask and I will do it myself...
Thanks. Nothing personal, Cailen. What you do to steer folks to the Alliance is most appreciated.

VNN, useful as a meeting place 15 years ago, is now a castoff as far as I'm concerned. Nothing good will come out of that playpen. Anyone from either VNN or WNF, or some of the other WN fora who might join NA already have. They know where to find the National Alliance.I do not have the time to spend monitoring other discussion boards.

I explained why we still expect to find good Alliance prospects at Stormfront occasionally.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Sorry to see the demise of Stormfront. I never posted there,
but in my own mind, the site was the flagship of rising White racial
consciousness. My world is now a bit smaller, and a bigger burden
upon Captain Williams....in fact....actually upon all of us....

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Sorry to see the demise of Stormfront. I never posted there, but in my own mind, the site was the flagship of rising White racial consciousness. My world is now a bit smaller, and a bigger burden upon Captain Williams....in fact....actually upon all of us....
Maybe Mr. Williams has some inside information on what's going on over there. No one else seems to know. Image

GLR

Post by GLR » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:42 am

Welcome! Brand newbie here!

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Lieutenant Kelowitz wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Sorry to see the demise of Stormfront. I never posted there, but in my own mind, the site was the flagship of rising White racial consciousness. My world is now a bit smaller, and a bigger burden upon Captain Williams....in fact....actually upon all of us....
Maybe Mr. Williams has some inside information on what's going on over there. No one else seems to know. Image

I am just guessing, but losing family member Derick must have
dealt Stormfront owner Don Black a devastating blow. Bad enough
to lose one in a senseless tragedy like an auto accident. However,
to lose a family member to the enemy Jews in the manner in which
it happened must have been horrific. These are indeed trying times.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Some can get to Stormfront okay with their cellphones (me), I know of another moderator using a tablet to get there and moderate plus (I never knew there were some many different browsers) others are using browsers I never heard of without any problems.
I spoke with Don on the 15th of this month.
The board was getting hammered with DDOS attacks plus he was trying to install an newer version I believe and this is just ME, but I "think" that the certificate problem has "something" to do with Cloudflare.
Whether there's a glitch in it or between it and Don's servers OR a "social justice warrior" deliberately tossing a spanner in the gears (so to speak) just to make those nasty, evil racists and Nazis lives hell.
I mentioned that to Don today on a voicemail to his cell.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

GLR

Post by GLR » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:23 pm

Welcome to the two of us! Unfortunately White refugees (if they do in fact exist) get no freebies either! No free lunch like non-Whites. In fact, we often go past go and get sent straight to jail! Where I'am there are quite a few native aboriginals, and they also notice how the "refugees" and migrants get preference over them. They have told me so.