HAILing from Southern Illinois....

Dioneces

HAILing from Southern Illinois....

Post by Dioneces » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Hello all. Ive been a long time admirer of Dr Pierce and his work (Hunter, Turner Diaries), but admittedly its relatively recently I have come to adopt many of his views as my own, about 2 years now that ive been fully awakened to the campaign being waged against our people, and the dire situation we face.
Im here mainly to learn and to do my part to secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.
Im in my 30's, living in southern Illinois. I would like to develop all the tools I can to reveal the struggles we face, as well as what we must do to overcome them, to as many white brothers and sisters as I can. Im down for internet activism, IRL boots-on-the-ground type stuff, whatever I can do.

We live in exciting times. It seems more people are waking up now than ever before, especially young people. A new generation has emerged. This could be a great opportunity for Nat-all if they wish to take advantage of it.

There was a period of time a few years ago that I was inching further and further to the political right when I read Pat Buchanans book 'The Death of the West' and it was shortly after that I saw Richard Spencer make an incredibly poignant argument for a white homeland... All this information I had learned in the rather short period of time showed me the "white nationalist" position was a valid one, and more importantly, the truth. Of course this is also when I started to become more aware of the extant of lying and brainwashing that has been going on in the western world.

The saddest part of it all for me was realizing how whites have become amnesiac to their past, their ancestors, the culture and traditions of their ancestors, and in many cases, where they even come from. This, in my opinion, was key in carrying out their plan of 'multiculturalism and diversity'. A people with a sense of ancestral identity would not be as easily susceptible to such a thing. For these reasons, I have also become very interested in my own ancestry, recently tracing my family tree to the 14th century, and am now excitedly awaiting my dna results.

I have also recently been trying to learn more about Odinism, Paganism, Asatru, etc much for the same ancestral reasons. I have only listened to two of Dr. Pierces lectures on Cosmotheism, but I am very intrigued by the little I know if it. There are definitely parts of it I heard that seemed....deep, intrinsic parts of the very spirit of our race. But this is also something I am excited about learning more about.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, knowledge bombs they wanna drop on me, then by all means, thanks and Ill do my best to accommodate you.

Jim Mathias

Re: HAILing from Southern Illinois....

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:29 am

Dioneces wrote:Hello all. Ive been a long time admirer of Dr Pierce and his work (Hunter, Turner Diaries), but admittedly its relatively recently I have come to adopt many of his views as my own, about 2 years now that ive been fully awakened to the campaign being waged against our people, and the dire situation we face.
Im here mainly to learn and to do my part to secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.
Im in my 30's, living in southern Illinois. I would like to develop all the tools I can to reveal the struggles we face, as well as what we must do to overcome them, to as many white brothers and sisters as I can. Im down for internet activism, IRL boots-on-the-ground type stuff, whatever I can do.

We live in exciting times. It seems more people are waking up now than ever before, especially young people. A new generation has emerged. This could be a great opportunity for Nat-all if they wish to take advantage of it.

There was a period of time a few years ago that I was inching further and further to the political right when I read Pat Buchanans book 'The Death of the West' and it was shortly after that I saw Richard Spencer make an incredibly poignant argument for a white homeland... All this information I had learned in the rather short period of time showed me the "white nationalist" position was a valid one, and more importantly, the truth. Of course this is also when I started to become more aware of the extant of lying and brainwashing that has been going on in the western world.

The saddest part of it all for me was realizing how whites have become amnesiac to their past, their ancestors, the culture and traditions of their ancestors, and in many cases, where they even come from. This, in my opinion, was key in carrying out their plan of 'multiculturalism and diversity'. A people with a sense of ancestral identity would not be as easily susceptible to such a thing. For these reasons, I have also become very interested in my own ancestry, recently tracing my family tree to the 14th century, and am now excitedly awaiting my dna results.

I have also recently been trying to learn more about Odinism, Paganism, Asatru, etc much for the same ancestral reasons. I have only listened to two of Dr. Pierces lectures on Cosmotheism, but I am very intrigued by the little I know if it. There are definitely parts of it I heard that seemed....deep, intrinsic parts of the very spirit of our race. But this is also something I am excited about learning more about.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, knowledge bombs they wanna drop on me, then by all means, thanks and Ill do my best to accommodate you.
First, welcome to Whitebiocentrism and thank you for the introduction. Please review our forum rules (if you hadn't already done so) to assist you with being on the same page as the rest of us are.

You mentioned learning as well as doing your part, and it seems you could use some pointers about Cosmotheism. You may find the threads under the "Dr. William Pierce" menu worth your time and trouble as his articles represent the best and most prolific view of Cosmotheism out there. There's also a variety of books available from the natall.com website worth checking out too, namely Pierce's "Who We Are," Simpson's lifetime work "Which Way Western Man?," and the Alliance's own "Building A New White World" (subtitled "What is the National Alliance?") are great starters. The last book mentioned is what I consider to be "Cosmotheism applied" --meaning our whole structure and aim is how to "be active" in accordance with our life-philosophy. If you've read it already, you already have a better understanding of Cosmotheism than 99% of the White population.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: HAILing from Southern Illinois....

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:46 am

Welcome to our little forum Dioneces. Like Jim says, keep informing yourself here and at NV.org, and, hopefully you'll join our Alliance and become part of something bigger than yourself.
Unity makes strength - it's a White thing
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ