from canada

klagescosmogonic

from canada

Post by klagescosmogonic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am

Hi I am from Canada and am looking for advice on strategy as to how to facilitate the 14 words/white survival/power. So far I have met with legal troubles for my efforts. Also I would like to relocate to the states if possible at a later date.

Will Williams

Re: from canada

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:19 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Hi I am from Canada and am looking for advice on strategy as to how to facilitate the 14 words/white survival/power. So far I have met with legal troubles for my efforts. Also I would like to relocate to the states if possible at a later date.
Welcome, friend. We know all about legal troubles and the repression of Whites in Canada by the government, its courts and by Jewish organizations like the SPLC, an anti-White American group whose long arm of hate reaches across the border: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/im ... l-fortune/

We still have rights in the U.S. and will exercise them while we still can. Get out of there if you can, while you still can.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: from canada

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:36 am

Welcome to our forum, klagescosmogonic. Perhaps someday we'll welcome you here to the States too, although I have to say rights to free speech here are slipping away too. While police here can't arrest us for non-threats, they do their worst to find something, anything else to tag an activist with. Sometimes they'll even make things up, like magically converting a stadium into a school for purposes of railroading someone on firearms laws.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.